Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Pei Zhou finally felt comfortable. ...

    The familiar warm embrace made Lin Chuge calm down gradually.

    She slowly broke away from the dream scene and returned to reality, no longer panicking like when she first woke up from a dream.

    "I'm having a nightmare..."

    Lin Chuge left Chi Haiyin's embrace and whispered.

    Chi Haiyin brushed away a stray strand of hair from Lin Chuge's forehead, and asked softly, "Is it better now?"

    Lin Chuge nodded, and she said, "Will you get up for dinner?"

    Now that she didn't have any appetite, Lin Chuge shook her head: "Is it better now?" Not hungry."

    Chi Haiyin didn't force it, just said: "Take a rest, and eat later when you're hungry."

    Lin Chuge returned to the bed.

    Chi Haiyin helped her tuck the corner of the quilt, and after a while, she left her daughter's room and went downstairs.

    The whole room fell silent.

    Lin Chuge, who was huddled under the quilt, recalled the scene in the dream bit by bit, the more he recalled, the more incredible he felt.

    The hints in these dreams are obvious enough.

    That was probably the answer she hadn't dreamed about before, about their family, about why she fell into a bleak situation.

    The answer points to Chi Hailei.

    Her uncle, her mother's younger brother - Chi Hailei.

    How did this happen...why did this happen...

    Lin Chuge was a little unwilling to believe it, wondering if something went wrong, or there was a misunderstanding.

    Although being close to her aunt is not as good as being with her uncle's family, she knows that her uncle and aunt are very good to her. They don't have a daughter, so they love her as a niece very much. Every time they go to their uncle's house, there must be her favorite dishes and desserts on the dinner table.

    The relationship between the uncle and her mother is also very good.

    In any case, they are all brothers and sisters, how could they become like the one in the dream?

    Lin Chuge tried hard to convince himself.

    Not everything in the dream is something that will happen in the future, and her uncle cannot be judged by the illusory dream.

    But after all, she couldn't let go of those things in the dream and ignore them.

    Once, she did think, how could such a large property of the Lin family fall so casually?

    She considered whether there might be a problem within the company.

    I even asked my aunt quietly.

    The sudden dream today seems to be conveying the answer to her, and no matter how much she doesn't want to believe it, she can't deny that if it is being plotted behind the scenes by someone she trusts, then...it is possible, and indeed it may become the worst.

    Her uncle is indeed working in the Lin family's company.

    Thinking about this, Lin Chuge was so upset that he simply covered his face with the quilt.