Chapter 61

Chapter 61 "At least I know, I do...

    When Lin Chuge returned home, he had no intention of doing homework.

    She took a shower, dried her hair, and simply lay salted fish on the big soft bed, waiting for Pei Zhou's call.

    A pair of eyes are obviously staring at the ceiling above the head, but what comes to mind is what happened in the playground. Under the camphor tree, what Pei Zhou did to her... The picture couldn't be dispelled, her face gradually became hot, thinking that there were people coming and going there, and after knowing it, she wanted to find a place to hide.

    However, it shouldn't be seen.

    Lin Chuge covered his face with his hands, thinking that being trapped in Pei Zhou's arms, he might not be able to see her.

    Besides, the light under the tree was very dim.

    Even though he comforted himself so much, the feeling of shame still came out one after another.

    At this moment, the phone rang suddenly.

    Lin Chuge looked at the mobile phone that was placed aside, and seeing that it was Pei Zhou's call, he immediately turned over and lay down on the bed.

    "Hello?"

    She picked up the phone and coughed unnaturally, "Are you home?"

    Pei Zhou on the other end of the phone smiled and said, "Just arrived."

    Lin Chuge secretly glanced at the time on the clock on the wall and asked: " Why did you get home so late?"

    "What do you think?"

    The person at the other end asked with a smile, "I don't know who wants to eat the breakfast I made."

    Lin Chuge then understood that Pei Zhou probably went there first Supermarket purchases.

    She silently smiled and said, "It's me."

    Pei Zhou's laughter came again from the handset: "Okay, I'll get home safely, don't worry." "Get some

    rest early."

    "Yes."

    Lin Chuge nodded , even if he couldn't see it, "Good night, see you tomorrow."

    I don't know how many times I have said "see you tomorrow".

    Pei Zhou was still the same as Lin Chuge, saying, "See you tomorrow, good night."

    The short but boring phone call was hung up.

    Standing in the porch, Pei Zhou finished calling Lin Chuge, finally changed his shoes, and went into the kitchen with the purchased things.

    ·

    This night, both of them slept very soundly.

    The next day, Lin Chuge woke up, checked that the time was still early, touched the phone and sent Pei Zhou a sentence: "Good morning." After typing, she put down the phone and lay down on the bed quietly for two minutes in a happy mood. She didn't receive any reply. Concentrate your thoughts, get up to wash up, and prepare to go out to school.

    It was agreed that Pei Zhou would bring her breakfast, but Lin Chuge didn't eat at home.

    In the end she arrived at school twenty minutes earlier than the class time.

    Carrying his schoolbag, he got out of the car and walked towards the school gate. From a distance, Lin Chuge saw the familiar figure waiting at the school gate, and trotted over quickly. When she came to Pei Zhou, she smiled and said, "Are you here so early*?"