Chapter 76

Chapter 76 "I have to grow up by myself."...

    Shen Xueyao ran out regardless.

    She didn't know where she was going, her head was buzzing, she just didn't think she could stay here.

    But this is a strange place, unfamiliar everywhere, and it seems like I can't find the direction to leave. The sound of the horn, the sound of the sudden brake, and the sound of cursing all made her feel at a loss. She stood there in a daze, and looked up in a daze, only to realize that it seemed to be a red light, and she could not cross the road.

    "Shen Xueyao."

    A familiar voice sounded beside her ear, and her arm was also grabbed.

    Seconds later, she was pulled back to the side of the road and back to a safe place.

    Shen * Xueyao looked at Song Bonian, her eyes covered with mist.

    Song Bainian said: "I will accompany you back."

    "I will accompany you back now, don't run around, follow me."

    Shen Xueyao thought hard, tried hard to distinguish Song Bainian's words, and nodded to him.

    Song Bonian asked again: "Have you brought your ID card?"

    Shen Xueyao nodded again.

    Song Bonian stretched out his hand to hail a taxi: "Okay, let's go then."

    The taxi stopped steadily on the side of the road, and Song Bonian let Shen Xueyao get in the car first, before turning back to Lin Chuge, Xu Luoluo and Pei Zhou said: "I'll go back with her first. We have to ask you to help take our things back. If there is anything wrong, please call me when the time comes." They all knew that

    Shen Xueyao and her mother, Shen Hui, depended on each other for life.

    If something happens to Shen Hui, no one can help, only Shen Xueyao can find a way to deal with it.

    Song Bainian accompanied her back, at least someone was by her side.

    Lin Chuge held back his tears and said, "Go back first, pay attention to safety, and take good care of her."

    Song Bonian nodded and got into the taxi.

    The taxi drove away quickly, and Lin Chuge, Xu Luoluo and Pei Zhou didn't go back until they could no longer see the exhaust.

    ...

    After Lin Chuge, Xu Luoluo, and Pei Zhou returned to their residence, they discussed it and decided to go back early.

    Maybe they can't help much with Shen Xueyao's family affairs, but they really can't feel at ease staying here.

    They explained the situation to the teacher. Both Lin Chuge and Xu Luoluo had communicated with their families, and the parents had communicated with the school, and they booked the air tickets only after getting permission. They packed Shen Xueyao's and Song Bonian's things together, ended the summer camp ahead of schedule, and went back with a heavy heart.

    On the day when he heard the news, Lin Chuge and his aunt Lin Younan talked on the phone.

    Lin Younan arranged for people from the company to help Shen Xueyao handle these matters, so that Lin Chuge could rest assured.

    A homicide occurred in the city, and the police official account also issued an announcement.

    Lin Chuge and the others saw the announcement, which mentioned that the suspect Fang had been arrested by the police.