Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Society, You, Sister Chu.

    Fang Gaojie was so beaten that he was admitted to the hospital that night. It cannot be said that the matter was not serious.

    What's more, a sophomore in high school led a crowd to beat up a senior in high school, his attitude was too arrogant.

    Fang Gaojie's parents went to the school and asked the school to give an explanation.

    Such a matter is considered extremely serious, and it is difficult not to spread it in the school.

    Lin Chuge also heard about it.

    Distressed that Pei Zhou went to fight again and sent someone to the hospital, she was really puzzled and confused.

    Fang Gaojie...

    Isn't Fang Ningyun's brother?

    Yesterday, Pei Zhou also asked Fang Ningyun to meet at the school gate after school alone in the afternoon. Maybe the two of them were going on a date—how did it turn into Pei Zhou leading a crowd to beat Fang Gaojie? Even if Fang Gaojie bumped into Fang Ningyun and Pei Zhou walking together, it would be far from being like this, right?

    Xu Luoluo who heard this gossip with Lin Chuge was only worried about Lin Chuge.

    Seeing her good friend startled, Xu Luoluo gently pushed her down, and asked in a low voice: "Chuchu, are you okay?"

    Lin Chuge shook his head blankly: "I'm fine."

    "That's just..." She hesitated and lowered her voice Said, "I feel something is wrong."

    Xu Luoluo asked: "What do you mean?"

    Lin Chuge leaned into Xu Luoluo's ear and told her what he couldn't figure out.

    Xu Luoluo nodded straight after hearing this: "That seems to make sense."

    Lin Chuge frowned and fell silent for a moment.

    After a while, Lin Chuge said, "Actually, Pei Zhou is not the kind of person who is completely unreasonable. Although he doesn't agree with the way he handles the problem, he is not violent enough to beat people to the hospital for no reason. , maybe there is something hidden about what happened yesterday."

    Xu Luoluo thinks that Lin Chuge's analysis is not completely unreasonable.

    As a result, he was somewhat moved. Hearing about Pei Zhou's fight, Lin Chuge was calmer and more rational than them.

    Obviously Lin Chuge didn't want Pei Zhou to fight so much.

    Even yesterday, because of the meeting between Pei Zhou and Fang Ningyun at the school gate, he was in a bad mood.

    Absolutely beautiful love is indeed by her side.

    Xu Luoluo held Lin Chuge's hand and comforted her: "Chuchu, don't think about it." "

    When Pei Zhou comes, ask him what's going on?"

    "I'll talk about other things after I understand the ins and outs of the matter."

    Lin Chuge nodded : "Well, I don't think about it."

    "I just feel that this time it's a big fuss, and it might not end well. I hope Fang Gaojie and Pei Zhou are all right."

    Pei

    Zhou didn't step into the classroom until the class bell rang.

    The students in the whole class fell into an eerie silence because of his appearance amidst the ringing of the bell.