Chapter 21

Chapter 21 There is no second person who can do this...

    Aunt Lin Younan agreed to help, and Lin Chuge felt that he was one step closer to the status of "the heroine's financial support father", and he was in a particularly good mood. Of course she would not bully Shen Xueyao, on the contrary, she was not willing to live a miserable life because of Shen Xueyao. This kind of silent cooperation is a win-win situation!

    This good mood lasted until the day of the birthday party.

    On Saturday, Lin Chuge woke up early, and asked Uncle Wu to take her to the suburbs after breakfast.

    The venue of the birthday party was a resort in the suburbs, which was their family's property.

    The villa she asked for from the resort is separated from other areas, and there is a garden and a large lawn outside the villa.

    After the location was settled, under Xu Luoluo's guidance and suggestion, and with the general manager's consent, Lin Chuge asked someone to set up a small stage on the grass outside the villa, and invited a sound engineer. It is an arrangement with a little music festival feeling.

    The weather is good these few days, even if it rains, at most everyone will move to the villa.

    The outdoors and indoors are both well prepared, and the unexpected weather will not affect everyone's mood.

    The birthday party starts in the afternoon.

    Lin Chuge came to the resort in the morning to make the final confirmation.

    She and Xu Luoluo arrived at the resort step by step.

    The car drove all the way to the front of the villa. Lin Chuge stood on the porch, watching Xu Luoluo get out of the car.

    After Xu Luoluo greeted her, the driver helped her pull out two large suitcases from the trunk.

    Lin Chuge stepped forward and asked, "Why did you bring the suitcase?"

    "It's all a gift I prepared." Xu Luoluo patted her chest with pride, "I agreed to help you make the birthday party a hot one today." Lively, make everyone happy*, never break your promise, don't worry, Chuchu."

    A few minutes later.

    In the living room on the first floor of the villa, Lin Chuge watched Xu Luoluo open the suitcase and take out the contents one by one.

    The gifts for the raffle were well wrapped.

    There are figurines, small jewelry, dolls, wallets and the like, which are quite rich.

    But under the gift...

    Lin Chuge pointed at the pile of stuff that said "sprint to 100 points" in doubt.

    She was not sure and asked Xu Luoluo: "This is... a test paper?"

    Xu Luoluo nodded vigorously without any hesitation and answered her: "Yes!"

    Lin Chuge: "?"

    "Why is there such a thing in your suitcase?"

    She Blinking her eyes, she asked with a smile, "Are you studying hard like me?"

    "No!"

    Xu Luoluo firmly denied, "These are all prepared for you!"

    Lin Chuge: "...?

    " Study hard, but don't have to give her test papers as a birthday present?

    "Isn't today your birthday party?"