Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Lin Chuge couldn't understand at once. ...

    Pei Zhou who coldly rejected her was very unlovable, but Lin Chuge was originally joking.

    Pei Zhou's hands are for playing basketball, and if he insisted on getting knitting needles, it must be her bad taste.

    After confirming that Fan Yuancong did not have any malicious intentions and making it clear, different gifts no longer appeared on Lin Chuge's desk every day. For those things that were not returned after communicating with Fan Yuancong, although she *was useless, she carefully and properly put them away and put them in the cabinet.

    For the remaining half month of this semester, she continued to spend under the encouragement and supervision of Shen Xueyao and Song Bainian.

    Lin Chuge felt that they were getting more and more devilish, but he could only grit his teeth and hold on.

    It is a long way to get rid of the title of scumbag, and there must be some achievements.

    After the exam, I felt relaxed, and when I got the report card, I felt that the hard work was worth it.

    Looking at the report card, it was clear that all three main subjects had broken 100, Lin Chuge and Xu Luoluo, who had improved in the same grade, cheered and hugged each other. They congratulated each other on each other's progress, and when the joy dissipated a little, they all looked at Pei Zhou who had been studying with them.

    Shen Xueyao and Song Bonian's academic performance does not need anyone to worry about.

    So they turned their attention to Pei Zhou.

    Pei Zhou is also looking at his report card at the moment.

    Sensing Lin Chuge's gaze, he raised his eyes, and Lin Chuge and Xu Luoluo had already surrounded him.

    "How is it?"

    Lin Chuge looked at Pei Zhou eagerly, and then lowered his head when he saw Pei Zhou motioning for her to see for herself.

    Pei Zhou moved his palm away, revealing his report card which was mostly blocked. Lin Chuge's and Xu Luoluo's gazes fell on the score column almost at the same time. Seeing Pei Zhou's math results clearly, Xu Luoluo's eyes widened: "Oh my god!"

    147 points.

    This math single subject score may be the first in the whole grade.

    Lin Chuge was stunned for a moment when he saw this score, although Pei Zhou's scores in other subjects were still terrible. But it was obvious that at least this time, he took the final math exam seriously.

    She had actually discovered that Pei Zhou was deliberately not doing well in the exam.

    However, even with such mental preparation, she was still a little dazed when she saw the score.

    Lin Chuge looked away from the report card.

    She looked at Pei Zhou, and Xu Luoluo exclaimed in her ears, but she was inexplicably unable to say congratulatory words.

    After a few moments of silence, Lin Chuge shook his head and returned to his seat. Xu Luoluo was still lamenting that Pei Zhou was a hidden schoolmaster, and it took him a while to realize what was wrong with Lin Chuge, and hurriedly chased after her, and returned to her seat, turned around and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong?" "Chuchu

    , Why are you unhappy?"

    Xu Luoluo glanced quietly in Pei Zhou's direction, "Is it..."

    Lin Chuge couldn't quite tell what it was.