Chapter 66

Chapter 66 When Lin Chuge saw Pei Zhou, his eyes...

    Seeing Lin Chuge's face turned pale, Chi Haiyin quickly reached out to wrap her shoulders and comforted her softly.

    Looking at the document bag on the coffee table again, Chi Haiyin's mood became complicated.

    After a while, Lin Chuge was still a little guilty about the file bag from You Xuan, and he was also in a complicated mood. It is true that You Xuan lied to her and almost made her and Pei Zhou suffer. It is also true that You Xuan has passed away and will not come back to life.

    Before deciding to die, what would be the express delivery specially sent to her?

    Lin Chuge felt that he wanted to know but was afraid to know.

    "Chuchu."

    Chi Haiyin noticed her daughter's fear, and said in a low voice, "Do you want my mother to help you deal with these things?

    "

    In the future, I will not receive such a thing.

    Although doing so is tantamount to choosing to escape, it is not necessarily a way.

    Lin Chuge knew in her heart, not to mention that she herself was not without hesitation, but she couldn't make up her mind after all.

    She finally shook her head, not agreeing with Chi Haiyin's suggestion.

    Lin Chuge took a deep breath and stabilized his emotions, looked up at Chi Haiyin: "Mom, let me take a look." "

    She left me such a thing in the end..."

    "There should be a reason."

    Chi Hai Yin Zong was worried, but he didn't stop him, but said: "Then you just stay here and watch?" "

    I'll watch over you right here, don't be afraid of Chuchu."

    Lin Chuge nodded: "Okay, thank you mom."

    Chi Hai Yin rubbed the top of her daughter's hair, and sat on the sofa with Lin Chuge.

    Gathering up the courage to pick up the document bag on the coffee table, Lin Chuge slowly opened it and found a letter inside, except for the letter, there was also a medical imaging report. Lin Chuge was stunned for a moment, but Chi Haiyin recognized what it was at a glance.

    Chi Haiyin had a bad feeling.

    She took the report card from Singer Lin Chu and tried to persuade her daughter: "Why don't you read it?"

    Lin Chuge frowned and asked, "What's wrong with that report card?"

    Chi Haiyin hesitated and didn't answer, she Continued, "Mom, I want to know, I decided to face it."

    Whatever it was, she wanted to face it.

    For Lin Chuge, this is also an opportunity for her to re-examine people's hearts.

    In the past, she underestimated the evil of people's hearts in You Xuan.

    So today...will it be different?

    After a long silence, Chi Haiyin said with a heavy tone, "This person, she is pregnant." "

    This is a color ultrasound report of the first trimester."

    Pregnancy, the first trimester.

    For a high school student, these words feel heavy just by hearing them.