Chapter 35

Chapter 35 He knew that Lin Chuge...

    Pei Zhou originally thought that this group of people were mysterious and probably doing something extraordinary.

    Who would have thought - that's it?

    He looked away from Lin Chuge's draft paper and stood up straight.

    Lin Chuge, who had already discovered his existence, looked up at him, pointing to a question and asking, "Can you do it?"

    in a familiar tone without any pretension.

    And of course it seems to be gossiping, chatting about the weather today is not bad.

    Pei Zhou glanced at the question and said nothing.

    Lin Chuge lowered his head, and said to himself: "No? Then I'll ask Song Bonian."

    Pei Zhou: "..."

    Seeing Song Bonian looking up, Pei Zhou sat down beside Lin Chuge and talked about the exercises Booklet: "Which question?"

    Lin Chuge pointed out the question that he hadn't worked out to Pei Zhou again.

    At the same time, she obediently handed over the pen and the draft book, waiting for Pei Zhou to do the calculations before teaching her.

    Pei Zhou buried himself in the questions quietly.

    Lin Chuge took a look at him, and asked in a low voice: "Pei Zhou, do you want to come and study with us?"

    Pei Zhou didn't raise his head, and sneered: "Did you wake up?"

    Lin Chuge: "...I was thinking , anyway, you don’t need to train at noon.”

    “And you don’t know how devilish they are.” She whispered, “Didn’t you notice that I rarely go to your training recently? It’s not that I don’t want to go, it’s that as long as I don’t Knowing the questions they assigned me, they will never let me watch your training, and they will strictly control me."

    Pei Zhou glanced at the few people nearby: "They?"

    Lin Chuge nodded pitifully: "Lian Xu Luoluo betrayed me this time and helped Song Bonian bully me."

    Pei Zhou looked at Lin Chuge again: "So you are together every day except for class?"

    "Almost." Lin Chuge sighed, "It's lunch break at noon, an hour and a half after school in the afternoon." "

    If you also study with us, at least I can ask you."

    She whispered to Pei Zhou, "And I I think you teach better than Song Bainian."

    Pei Zhou laughed: "He heard it all."

    Lin Chuge seemed to be choked and glanced at Song Bainian quickly.

    Song Bonian was really looking at her.

    She shrank her neck, looked away, and pretended that she didn't exist, but Pei Zhou still smiled and didn't respond to her words.

    Xiong Tao and Qiu Tianqi walked over because they saw Pei Zhou here from a distance. It was not once or twice that Pei Zhou taught Lin Chuge to do the questions. They are not surprised now, and they can even ask with a smile: "Are you studying?" "

    Yes."

    Lin Chuge responded, and asked again, "You two want to study together Is it?"

    Xiong Tao and Qiu Tianqi hurriedly shook their heads and waved their hands after hearing the words: "No, no, no."