Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Pei Zhou panted slightly, put something...

    In the two games of the first week of the group stage, Yinghua's school * basketball team won a big victory.

    Immediately following the group stage is another full-year grade examination.

    After the results came out, Lin Chuge was not discouraged because of the previous two consecutive defeats, but he was more or less afraid to watch because he had expectations and was worried that the results would disappoint. Especially this month, Song Bonian and Shen Xueyao are helping her, and Xu Luoluo and Pei Zhou are also tutoring with her.

    Lin Chuge didn't dare to watch it herself, but everyone else helped her watch it.     Xu Luoluo, who had repeatedly confirmed Lin Chuge's math grades, took a photo of the report card in front of her:     "Look,

    Chuchu     !" Courage to see that score.     Mathematics: 78 points.     She was a little dazed for a moment, her heart beating fast.     Ashamed to say, this is the first time she has achieved such a score after elementary school, even though the full score is 150.     Lin Chuge covered his cheeks with his hands, staring at the grades in front of him, waiting for his suddenly empty brain to regain the ability to think, but the corners of his mouth raised uncontrollably. She bit her lip and smiled, took the report card, put her chin on the table, and looked at it over and over again, feeling very magical.     It turns out that she really can.     Looking away slowly from the report card, Lin Chuge looked at Xu Luoluo and blinked.     Xu Luoluo was also looking at her, and asked with a smile, "What?"     Lin Chuge smiled, "I feel worthy of your help." "     Oh."     Unable to stand Lin Chuge's seriousness, Xu Luoluo rubbed her face and complained, " Who are you being polite to?"     Lin Chuge smiled and asked, "What about you?"

    Xu Luoluo didn't react for a while, and asked, "What's wrong with me?"

    Lin Chuge pointed to her report card.

    Instantly recalling her poor grades at the same place, Xu Luoluo: "..." "

    Chuchu, I'm angry."

    She puffed her cheeks on purpose and snorted angrily, "You still left me in the end and let me be alone. You scumbag!"

    Lin Chuge laughed, reaching out to touch Xu Luoluo's head to comfort her.

    "Then let's get rid of the fate of being scumbags together!"

    Xu Luoluo nodded and sighed: "I wish that a final exam will not be too bad."     Lin

    Chuge: "It will be fine!"

However, Lin Chuge was also thinking about Pei Zhou's achievements. She didn't go directly to the grade list by herself, but sent a message to Pei Zhou, telling him that she got 78 points in the math test, and then asked him how he did in the test this time.

    In the past, when she occasionally went to ask Pei Zhou two questions, Lin Chuge wouldn't think so much.

    But for nearly a month, she took tutoring together at noon every day, and she understood it.

    If this person wants to take the exam well, not only will he not only be able to take the single-digit exam, but he will even be able to get a very good result in the exam. The scumbag is just Pei Zhou's disguise. As for why he did this, he had to ask himself.

    Pei Zhou replied quickly.

    He said, "You don't know how to read it yourself?"

    Lin Chuge sent an "oh", and then checked the grade list.