Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Lin Chuge shows a cute smile,...

    Pei Zhou waited in the classroom. Seeing them come back, he took his things and walked outside the classroom.

    Lin Chuge packed up his things and sent Xu Luoluo and Shen Xueyao away before going to him.

    Although their delay was not too long, the students had almost left. Coming out of the classroom, seeing Pei Zhou leaning on the balcony and looking at her, Lin Chuge walked over with a smile: "It's a good thing you don't have to wait until seven o'clock." Pei Zhou only asked, "It's done so soon?" "It's not done

    .

    " Lin Chuge said, "But this is the only way to do it now, so we didn't talk for too long."

    Pei Zhou didn't ask what was the matter.

    However, she was a bit uneasy, and reminded: "If you don't know, you can come to us."

    Lin Chuge smiled: "Obey!"

    She tugged at Pei Zhou's sleeve, "Let's go, it's not too early to dawdle like this."

    Pei Zhou Signaling her to go first, Lin Chuge walked ahead. Pei Zhou, who was a little behind, followed her, but when Lin Chuge was about to turn to look at him, his palm was suddenly held by someone, and the warmth from the other's palm was transmitted directly to her heart, and then she changed her posture to hold hands.

    Lin Chuge hesitated for a while without struggling.

    Pei Zhou smiled back, lowered his voice and asked, "Are you afraid?"

    What are you afraid of?

    Hit by a classmate? Was discovered by the teacher? been criticized? being talked to?

    "I think it's okay."

    Lin Chuge said calmly, "At worst, I'll be caught, and I'll say, you forced me." "

    Although you have performed well recently, compared with me, my good student attributes are deeper , teachers, leaders, and elders are more likely to favor me. Even if you are punished and scolded, you must be punished severely and scolded more."

    Pei Zhou: "..."

    He was choked by these words , as this may indeed be the case.

    "Yes."

    Pei Zhou squeezed Lin Chuge's hand and said, "You enjoy the blessings, and I will accept the difficulties."

    The two went downstairs confidently holding hands.

    As a result, as soon as he reached the first floor, Director Li appeared around the corner and yelled, "What are you doing?"

    Pei Zhou and Lin Chuge were stunned by his voice without warning.

    Dumbfounded by the yelling, he didn't let go of his hand. Director Li had strode up to them* with a livid face.

    Glancing at the hands that Pei Zhou and Lin Chuge held, Director Li frowned displeasedly: "Are     you still holding each other ?

    "

want to laugh.

    What do you say, do you want to be so "lucky"?

    "What did you tell me before?"

    Director Li remembered what happened in the school sports meeting last year. "I caught you today. Is there anything else you want to argue?"