Chapter 65

Chapter 65 "Didn't expect it, I have a beauty trick...

    Shen Xueyao didn't return to the classroom until the middle of the third period.

    In the eyes of her teachers and classmates, she walked to her seat and sat down. The desk had been replaced with a new one.

    Lin Chuge and Xu Luoluo were thinking about Shen Xueyao's affairs, and they couldn't concentrate in class.

    Seeing her come back now, I couldn't help but want to ask about the situation*, but unfortunately I didn't have a chance to attend class.

    Therefore, as soon as the get out of class bell rang, they rushed to Shen Xueyao's seat immediately. The two of them stretched out their hands to pull Shen Xueyao almost at the same time, leading her to walk outside the classroom. As soon as the three of them came out, Song Bonian came to the third class, and Pei Zhou also followed.

    Small breaks are not long.

    Several people hurriedly found a place where no one was around, and Song Bainian immediately asked, "Have you seen the surveillance?"

    Shen Xueyao understood that they were very concerned about this matter.

    She didn't hide anything, nodded and said: "Look, the person in the surveillance is wearing a hat and a mask." "It

    looks a bit like a boy."

    It's just that the other party came prepared, wanting to directly recognize his appearance and confirm his identity. It's not easy.

    A group of people were silent for a while.

    Lin Chuge asked: "Did you take any photos or videos?"

    "Yes."

    Shen Xueyao affirmed, "I was afraid that there would be problems with the surveillance video later, so I took a section."

    She took out her mobile phone and played the video. show them.

    So several people gathered in a circle and stared at Shen Xueyao's mobile phone screen.

    His eyes were wide open and he couldn't recognize his face at all.

    Xu Luoluo couldn't help scolding: "It's really calculated, the surveillance is not broken this time, so I can't recognize the person at all." "

    Even if I recognize it, I will definitely not admit it, I will only deny it."

    "It's really bad to the bone!"

    Lin Chuge listened to Xu Luoluo scolding others, while looking at Pei Zhou who seemed to have discovered something.

    She squeezed Pei Zhou's hand quietly and asked, "What's the matter?"

    Pei Zhou turned to look at Lin Chuge, pursed his lower lip, and took Lin Chuge aside instead of saying directly.

    After avoiding it for a while, he leaned into Lin Chuge's ear and said, "Jia Fei from the third year of high school."

    Lin Chuge was startled when he heard this.

    She blinked, unable to get rid of the surprise in her eyes, looked at Pei Zhou, and leaned into his ear for a while: "From this school?"

    Pei Zhou nodded.

    Lin Chuge asked him again: "Are you sure? How did you recognize it?"

    "Ninety percent sure, but I can't say absolutely."