Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Pei Zhou reached out and rubbed Lin Chuge's...

    After Lin Chuge finished chatting with You Xuan, seeing that it was past nine o'clock, he rushed back to school. She ran all the way into the basketball hall, then slowed down, trying not to disturb others and slipped to Xu Luoluo's side, sat down on the empty seat next to Xu Luoluo, patted her chest and panted.

    Xu Luoluo turned her head and saw that it was Lin Chuge who came, and she was overjoyed.

    Seeing that Lin Chuge was out of breath and blushing, she handed her a drink: "Chuchu, you're here."

    Lin Chuge took a while, took two sips of the drink and asked, "I'm late because of something." Said that while looking at the basketball court, he didn't see Pei Zhou. Startled, she looked carefully at the people on the field again, before she could be sure that Pei Zhou was not there, or should be said, not on the field.

    "Why didn't Pei Zhou play?"

    Lin Chuge asked Xu Luoluo, "Is he not feeling well today?"

    Xu Luoluo frowned, "I wonder too."

    Thinking of what happened before the game, she said to Lin Chuge, "However, Pei Zhou came to look for you before the game."

    Lin Chuge asked: "Looking for me?"

    Xu Luoluo nodded and said, "After Pei Zhou came to look for you, Song Bonian and Miss Shen also went out." "

    Two people I haven't come back yet."

    "But I don't know what happened, did something happen?"

    Xu Luoluo felt something was wrong at this moment, and was startled: "There must be something wrong, right? "

    Lin Chuge learned that Pei Zhou had looked for her, and quickly took out his mobile phone from his pocket.

    Before going to the coffee shop with You Xuan, You Xuan said that she was afraid that she would record secretly, and then told Fang Ningyun and Fang Gaojie what happened today, and hoped that she could turn off the phone, so she turned it off temporarily. Later, when I hurried back to watch the game, I forgot to turn it on, and the phone was always turned off.

    Turning on the phone, I found that Pei Zhou had called her several times to find her.

    Lin Chuge gathered himself together and was considering whether to call back when he heard Pei Zhou's voice.

    "Where did you go?"

    "Why can't I get through the phone?"

    Lin Chuge looked up at Pei Zhou after hearing these two words.

    But she didn't have time to answer, and Pei Zhou took her by the arm and took her away from the auditorium in a blink of an eye.

    Pei Zhou took Lin Chuge outside the basketball hall.

    He is still wearing the basketball uniform he changed before the game, and there is no heating outside the basketball hall.

    "Are you cold?"

    Lin Chuge saw that Pei Zhou was wearing thin clothes, "If you have anything to say, let's talk inside?"

    Seeing her like this, Pei Zhou obviously didn't know about those things. No matter what happened, it wasn't Lin Chuge's fault, he wouldn't be rash to get angry at her, but at this moment he still wanted to figure out what was going on as soon as possible.

    "Let's talk about it here."

    Pei Zhou looked at Lin Chuge and asked, "Are you stuck in traffic on the way to school?"     Lin Chuge shook his head: "No.