Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Within a few days, this worry became...

    What Lin Chuge heard about Shen Xueyao from Lin Younan had no choice but to keep it in his heart.

    It's just unavoidable to worry, and faintly feel that something will happen.

    I didn't even think of it.

    Within a few days, this fear became a reality.

    Another weekend is over.

    On Monday morning, the students of the second year of Yinghua High School found something in their drawers.

    Although it is just a piece of A4 paper in your hand, the content printed on it is "hot".

    Every word and every sentence is more like some kind of accusation of last resort.

    This "reveal" is also related to Shen Xueyao.

    After straightening out the above information, it is not difficult to understand that it is about Shen Xueyao's mother's involvement in other people's marriages.

    To put it bluntly.

    It's Xiaosan, and Xiaosan's daughter.

    Lin Chuge went to the classroom with Pei Zhou that day.

    As soon as they stepped into the classroom, Qiqi found that the atmosphere was very strange.

    There were not many students in the classroom, but they all focused on the same direction—the direction where Shen Xueyao was seated.

    Shen Xueyao stood in front of her desk, lowered her head, and silently looked at the desktop of her desk.

    Less than a minute ago, she had just wiped the obscene language on the entire blackboard in front of her classmates.

    But they encountered new insults that had no basis *.

    Her desk was covered with swear words with oil-based pens, and words such as "slut", "bad", and "shameless" appeared repeatedly. Shen Xueyao looked at them, instead of being angry and angry, she was mainly thinking about how to wipe them clean. After all, desks are different from blackboards.

    Lin Chuge and Pei Zhou took a few steps closer to see clearly the words on Shen Xueyao's desk.

    She took off the schoolbag on her back and handed it to Pei Zhou, walked past her classmates and walked to Shen Xueyao.

    Shen Xueyao raised her eyes to look at her, there seemed to be doubts in her eyes.

    Lin Chuge pursed his lips, didn't say anything, but bent down to feel if there was anything inside the desk.

    After confirming that there was nothing, she took a deep breath and lifted the desk up with two thin arms. After regaining her senses, Shen Xueyao quickly reached out and grabbed her arm: "Chuchu, what are you...what are you going to do?" "

    This is evidence."

    Lin Chuge tried to answer calmly, "Yes, you have to go with me."

    She Can't spare a hand to hold Shen Xueyao.

    Just as he was struggling, Pei Zhou had already put away the things of the two of them, and when he came back, he took over the desk from Singer Lin Chu.

    Lin Chuge and Pei Zhou looked at each other and nodded.

    She took Shen Xueyao by the hand and said, "Let's go to the Teaching Office to find Director Li immediately, and then call the police." "