Chapter 86

Chapter 86 Pei Zhou held that hand down, no...

    The two stood there hugging for a long time before letting go.

    Pei Zhou saw that Lin Chuge was wearing pajamas, and found that the light was on in the kitchen, and asked her, "Are you hungry?"

    Lin Chuge nodded, and whispered, "I'm going to cook instant noodles."

    She glanced in the direction of the kitchen, "I guess The water has already boiled."

    Pei Zhou raised his eyebrows slightly: "What did you have for dinner?"

    Lin Chuge was silent, and he knew that she probably didn't eat, so he went straight to the kitchen without saying anything else.

    "Let me come."

    Pei Zhou turned his head and said to Lin Chuge, "I happen to be hungry too, let's cook some more and eat together."

    Lin Chuge didn't stop Pei Zhou.

    She followed, and followed Pei Zhou into the kitchen one step later, watching him open the refrigerator to check what ingredients were there.

    Before Pei Zhou went back, he actually filled up the refrigerator, and there was no shortage of vegetables, melons and fruits.

    But, except for the fruit, almost what he was before he left, is still what he is now.

    After looking at the contents of the refrigerator, Pei Zhou turned to look at Lin Chuge. Lin Chuge, who had already been healed by the arms of Pei Zhou who suddenly appeared, kept smiling, without any hesitation: "I'm too busy, I don't have time to fiddle with myself." "Well, it's okay."

    Pei

    Zhou walked to the side of the sink, washing his hands while* Said, "I can rest for a while at the company."

    "I have time to cook for you during this time."

    "These ingredients will not be wasted."

    Lin Chuge was taken aback, and understood what Pei Zhou said. Meaning, two steps forward, unsure and asked: "Not busy?"

    Pei Zhou nodded but said inexplicably: "That's it."

    Lin Chuge asked: "Why are you not busy all of a sudden?"

    Although she was very happy that Pei Zhou could be here with her, she had to figure out the situation.

    "It's nothing."

    Pei Zhou took out vegetables and eggs from the refrigerator. "It's not urgent. Let's talk slowly later. I'll make supper first." "There's a lot of

    oily smoke in the kitchen. Go to the living room and sit for a while."

    "Soon It can be done well."

    Hearing what Pei Zhou said, Lin Chuge temporarily gave up the idea of ​​cross-examination. She trotted two steps to behind Pei Zhou, hugged him from behind, let go of her hand after more than ten seconds, and kissed his side face on tiptoe: "Thank you my dear!" The rare address came from Lin Chuge's

    mouth When it came out, Pei Zhou couldn't help laughing.

    Immediately after the entertainment, he rushed to the airport and came back to see Lin Chuge's exhaustion, which disappeared completely at this moment.

    It seems that...

    I really miss him very much.

    ·