Chapter 23

Chapter 23 What is the way of the person* Treat the...

    At the end of the birthday party, although there was a little unpleasant accident, it was resolved quickly and did not affect everyone's mood and interest too much. As a result, a group of people left the resort one after another later, and they were still happy.

    Lin Chuge returned home, took a shower and lay on the ball bed, feeling exhausted suddenly.

    Now she was paralyzed on the ball bed and didn't want to move a finger.

    It's just that I couldn't help but think of those people who came here to trouble Pei Zhou tonight...

    The more I think about it, the weirder it becomes.

    Before seeing who it was, Lin Chuge thought that they might not be the same people as the ones she had seen before. However, when she came out of the villa, she could see clearly that they were the same people who clamored to make Pei Zhou look good last month, but she bumped into them, and she accidentally got hurt.

    It's not that she has to look down on anyone.

    But this group of people who had entanglements with Pei Zhou was rather chaotic, some were high school students, and some had stopped studying.

    She once heard Pei Zhou mention her ears. Most of these people's family conditions are ordinary. Under such preconditions, why did they come to this expensive resort and trouble Pei Zhou at her birthday party?

    Recently, Lin Chuge knew that Pei Zhou had never caused trouble outside.

    The last time Pei Zhou met them was the day she secretly called the police, which led to the failure of their group fight.

    But it didn't make sense that someone would sabotage her birthday party on purpose.

    It must have been a coincidence...

    Lin Chuge stared blankly at the snow-white ceiling, thinking of Pei Zhou for a while, and wondering how he was doing now. I don't know if what happened tonight will affect him, and I don't know if she used her birthday party to pressure him and not let him go out, will make him feel aggrieved and unhappy.

    Why.

    Sighing secretly, Lin Chuge touched his mobile phone from the bedside table and sent a message to Pei Zhou.

    ·

    Pei Zhou returned home, took a shower, and lay on the ball bed thinking about what happened tonight.

    He found it even more strange than Lin Chuge.

    For a while, these people have been quiet and have never troubled him again, but today? It's not easy for this group of people to appear in such a place collectively, not to mention how did they find out about his participation in the birthday party?

    His circle of life does not overlap with this group of people.

    So in the past, if they wanted to catch him, they would definitely start from the school, and it would be most convenient to use the school to stare at him.

    Pei Zhou's thoughts were not complicated.

    If they happen to know he's here and come to trouble him, they're screwed.

    If someone is doing something behind the scenes, the person who is doing it secretly and doing things behind the scenes will be finished with them.

    Pei Zhou was simply funny.

    When did he become so easy to bully in the eyes of some people?