Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Pei Zhou's ears are red.

    After Lin Chuge and Pei Zhou arrived in the third class classroom, Qiqi hid in the last row and squatted to hide in order to avoid being discovered by the person who didn't know when he would come to give gifts. In fact, it's not very well hidden, but it's just that you can't realize someone without looking carefully at a glance.

    Pei Zhou bought breakfast "by the way", and on the way to the classroom, Lin Chuge ate a couple of casual bites.

    After hiding it now, I continued to eat it with peace of mind.

    But until Lin Chuge finished his breakfast, no one appeared.

    She quietly checked the time on her phone, it was already seven twenty-three.

    Putting away the phone, he turned to look at Pei Zhou, wanting to talk to him*, but afraid that the voice would be too loud, so Lin Chuge consciously moved towards Pei Zhou. In a blink of an eye, he and Pei Zhou got closer than before, and his voice was extremely low: "Will you not come?"

    Pei Zhou turned his head to look at Lin Chuge, who was biting a straw and drinking milk.

    The two were too close, and that beautiful, lovely, and white face seemed to be magnified in front of his eyes.

    The tip of the nose can smell the aroma of sweet apricots floating in the air.

    It floated over from Lin Chuge.

    But the other party was ignorant, blinked at him, and then his face suddenly froze, and the next second he even leaned into his ear, and whispered: "Pei Zhou, I suddenly realized that we seem to be stupid." The warm breath sprayed behind his ears, and all the feelings were extremely clear.

    Pei Zhou's ears were red.

    He looked away calmly, turned his head, but his voice was equally soft: "What's so stupid?"

    Lin Chuge tried his best to get closer: "Actually, we can check the surveillance."

    Pei Zhou: "..."

    "The classroom The surveillance system broke down years ago, and it hasn’t been repaired.”

    He restrained his tone and tried to say calmly, “Even if there is no problem with the surveillance system, you still have to ask the teacher to apply.”

    You need to have a good reason for your application to be successful.

    Unknown people send her gifts every day, she feels scared, of course it can be a reason.

    But when this reason is presented in front of the teacher, it is destined to make the student who secretly gave the gift bear tremendous pressure and some malicious speculation. This is not their intention, and also makes viewing monitoring not a good option.

    The other party's method may be inappropriate, as far as the current situation is concerned, there is no malice.

    There is no need to be narcissistic, anyone will suspect that the other party is doing this to pursue her.

    With such a major premise and great possibility, it is undoubtedly a decision to turn a small matter into a big one by stabbing the matter in front of the teacher. A careless one would cause unnecessary harm to the other party... If Pei Zhou hadn't reminded her, she would have basically neglected to think about it seriously.

    Pei Zhou's words stopped short, but Lin Chuge instantly understood.

    She bowed her head in shame: "I took it for granted."