Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Lin Chuge imitated his tone and fiercely attacked him: ...

    Lin Chuge thought so.

    Fang Ningyun misunderstood the relationship between her and Pei Zhou, and targeted her again and again. Pei Zhou found out about Fang Ningyun's little tricks, and it probably seemed that Fang Ningyun was not happy like this, but because Fang Ningyun was a girl, she couldn't say much, so she went to Fang Gaojie, Fang Ningyun's brother.

    Pei Zhou asked Fang Ningyun to meet at the school gate, not for a date, but to warn Fang Ningyun not to make trouble.

    Fang Ningyun's joy fell to nothing, because of love and hatred, naturally she would not help Pei Zhou.

    Not to mention that Pei Zhou beat her brother violently.

    Fang Ningyun, after love and hatred, might also want Pei Zhou to suffer, and make him regret treating her like that.

    As for why Pei Zhou is upset at seeing Fang Ningyun... *

    Well... I understand everything.

    After straightening out the logic and twists and turns behind these things, Lin Chuge inevitably became embarrassed.

    Her ears were red, she didn't look at Pei Zhou, and remained silent.

    Pei Zhou noticed Lin Chuge's changes, but didn't quite understand what was going on with her.

    "Could it be possible", what about the latter?

    "What do you want to say?"

    Before Lin Chuge could speak, Pei Zhou took the initiative to ask her, "You don't have anything to say after your 'could it be'?"

    Lin Chuge said shyly, "Want to hear it?"

    Pei Zhou: " ..." All of a sudden, I don't want to hear it anymore.

    "Tell me."

    He finally chose to listen to Lin Chuge's guess, "What did you want to say just now?"

    Lin Chuge glanced at him and then again, before asking after a long while: "Is it because of me that you beat Fang Gaojie? "

    Pei Zhou raised his eyebrows and chuckled lightly: "How do

    you say it?" "Look..."

    Lin Chuge immediately analyzed with Pei Zhou, and explained the process of his speculation to Pei Zhou.

    "So I think that you beat Fang Gaojie because you couldn't do anything to Fang Ningyun—let me state first that I don't support you solving the problem in this way, and now I'm analyzing it based on what has happened." Lin Chuge He smiled, "Am I right in my analysis?"

    Pei Zhou was just laughing.

    How did a bunch of messy wrong speculations come to a basically correct conclusion?

    This magical brain circuit is really convincing.

    Pei Zhou didn't answer Lin Chuge's question "Is that right?" Lin Chuge said to himself, "You came to school empty-handed today because you knew what would happen. You knew it would turn out like this, but you did it too." Something..."

    She paused and looked at Pei Zhou.

    Yes, this person knows everything, knows everything, knows that he may be bitten back, and knows that he may be approached by his parents.

    Realizing this, Lin Chuge's eyes suddenly turned hot.

    Even if she disagrees, she still wants to ask, is it necessary to do this because of her?