Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Lin Chuge sighed and whispered, "...

    During the school sports meeting, most of the students gather in and around the stadium. The original intention was to avoid people, not necessarily to go very far. After Lin Chuge and Pei Zhou left the stadium, they went to the nearest teaching building.

    They did not go inside the teaching building.

    The two walked to the flower bed on the side of the teaching building, but there was no one around.

    Lin Chuge unlocked the phone screen, clicked on the video and prepared to show it to Pei Zhou. While the video was playing, there was a piece of music that was not too loud but loud enough for them to hear it clearly: "I can't fly away, Huahua's world, so I'm a drunk..."

    " The word "butterfly" was stopped by * Yu Peizhou's sharp eyesight and quick hands, and it got stuck.

    Lin Chuge: "..."

    Pei Zhou "Oh" her: "Your phone is so loud, are you afraid that others can't hear it?"

    Lin Chuge: "..." "     I

    didn't expect the sound to be so loud."

The phone was muted and handed to Pei Zhou again, "It's muted now, you can confirm it."

    Pei Zhou endured his awkwardness and watched his square dance video of punching and kicking.

    Handing the phone back to Lin Chuge, he said, "Delete it."

    Lin Chuge deleted the video in front of him.

    Immediately, she clicked on the second video and handed over the phone.

    Pei Zhou: "..."

    Confirmed again, deleted again, and the third video popped up again.

    "How many pictures did you take?"

    Pei Zhou, who couldn't hold back his temper, gradually became irritable, "You really plan to be a family heirloom, right?"

    "Only... four..."

    Lin Chuge glanced at him guilty, "That's all... ..."

    Pei Zhou narrowed his eyes, and sneered: "Four, that's all?"

    Lin Chuge: "...Oh, it's going to be deleted anyway, why do you care about these?" "

    It's not because you dance cute that I took it. "

    Otherwise I wouldn't take pictures."

    Pei Zhou, whose ears turned suspiciously red from being praised for being cute, was silent for a moment.

    Then, he said fiercely: "Where are so many nonsense? Delete it quickly, don't delay me watching the game."

    So Lin Chuge continued to delete the third video in front of Pei Zhou.

    Then Pei Zhou began to confirm the fourth video, and Lin Chuge also moved over to watch it with him.

    The two of them finished watching the muted video, and suddenly there were two light coughs in their ears. They subconsciously raised their heads together to look, and saw that standing in front of them was the dean of the grade who was in charge of managing the discipline of the second year of high school——Director Li. Director Li looked very serious, and his eyes fell on the mobile phone in Pei Zhou's hand.

    Pei Zhou quickly hid the phone behind his back.

    Director Li's complexion changed, but Lin Chuge greeted with a smile: "Hello, Director Li, why are you here?"