Chapter 77

Chapter 77 is also a good time in the world.

    Lin Chuge rested for two days, took a break, and discussed with Xu Luoluo, Shen Xueyao, and Pei Zhou about tutoring. If they had their own tutoring, there was no need to make this kind of arrangement, but now, they are worried about Shen Xueyao, and they also hope to make up lessons with her, so they must discuss this matter together.

    Later, it was decided to find the best tutor, but I borrowed the place of the institution, and several people took classes together.

    Chi Haiyin was in charge of discussing the cost.

    Because of what Shen Xueyao said to him before, Song Bonian did not change his plan in the end.

    It's just that he is not busy during the summer vacation, and he accompanies them in tutoring.

    Shen Xueyao shared tuition fees equally with the others.

    After her mother passed away, the company took into account her financial situation and negotiated with her to accept an advertisement.

    For Shen Xueyao, that was a lot of money.

    This income is enough to support her steadily through college without any financial concerns.

    When they started tutoring, as in the past, busy with classes, homework and test papers, everything seemed to have returned to calm. Fang Yi, who was under criminal detention, was waiting for the court trial. The Fang family collapsed, and there was no further disturbance. After Chi Hailei's divorce, he had less contact with the Lin family.

    Lin Chuge gradually suppressed the impact of the series of events that happened earlier in his heart.

    She still had doubts in her mind, but was tired and hoped nothing would happen.

    Things have developed to this point, and Lin Chuge doesn't know what else he can do.

    Maybe nothing can be done.

    Therefore, she can only hope in her heart that life will truly return to peace.

    However, before the end of the summer vacation, she knew that this kind of thinking was just her wishful thinking.

    this day.

    Lin Chuge went out to study by car as usual.

    After the tutoring was over, Master Wu couldn't come to pick her up because of something at home. Lin Chuge rejected his mother's suggestion to arrange another driver, thinking of taking a taxi home to save trouble, and *just happened to go shopping with Xu Luoluo and Shen Xueyao to prepare gifts for Song Bonian who was about to go abroad.

    After they finished shopping and bought presents, Xu Luoluo and Shen Xueyao stopped by and sat in the same car.

    Lin Chuge didn't go along with them, so he hired another taxi.

    Before getting in the car, she took a photo of the taxi's license plate number and sent it to Pei Zhou and Chi Haiyin.

    Everything was normal until they waited at the traffic lights at the intersection.

    The car door was suddenly opened from the outside.

    Lin Chuge, who was holding the phone and chatting with Pei Zhou, was taken aback for a moment, and looked up, the phone was snatched away.

    The next second, the person who opened the door got into the taxi. Before Lin Chuge could react, the taxi driver directly locked the door, and the person who got into the taxi called her, "Chuchu." The other person was