Chapter 50

Chapter 50 The temperature of that hug still seems to be able to...

    Lin Chuge is used to being rejected too much.

    In particular, Pei Zhou would still be with her every time until the end.

    But she didn't think it was a good idea.

    Pei Zhou's behavior of "talking about integrity" has made her despise his rejection to a certain extent.

    Come a few more times...

    She might really not be able to tell if he was really rejecting her, saying no.

    "Pei Zhou, are you really not coming?" Even though he suspected that Pei Zhou was being arrogant again, Lin Chuge chose to ask again, "Shen Xueyao will be busy tomorrow, but Song Bonian and Xu Luoluo are both here, so you are the only one here One."

    She thought for a while and said, "You can come too, okay?"

    "We all hope you will be together."

    Pei Zhou was embarrassed by Lin Chuge's overly serious words.

    Not to be outdone, he stared at her: "Don't you want me to go?"

    "I want you to come."

    Lin Chuge met Pei Zhou's gaze and smiled and said, "You are here. Someone taught me to do the questions. That's great."

    Pei Zhou snorted softly, "Tutoring tool person."

    Lin Chuge smiled: "If you want to charge, I can't."

    Pei Zhou: "..."

    Something is wrong with this person again.

    "Who do you look down on?"

    He finally changed his tone and asked, "What time is it tomorrow? Where will we meet?"

    Lin Chuge pursed his lips and smiled: "Watch the announcements in the group at night?"

    Pei Zhou nodded to show that he knew.

    Lin Chuge said again: "Pei Zhou, if you don't want to come next time, can you stop rejecting me all the time?"

    Pei Zhou was displeased: "Who always..." After speaking, he realized that he didn't have the confidence to say that.

    Lin Chuge continued to say to Pei Zhou: "I'm afraid that when you reject me in the future, I won't be able to tell whether you are really unwilling or not. So, if you are not unwilling, can you not reject me? In this way, you can say in the future When it's not, I don't need to worry about what it is."

    Pei Zhou who couldn't say anything else said, "...Oh, good."

    He murmured in his heart.

    What do you mean when you "reject" her later? What is "no need to worry about it"?

    No matter how you think about it, it doesn't seem like you are referring to tutoring.

    Pei Zhou raised his eyelids and took a quick look at Lin Chuge.

    Lin Chuge had already immersed himself in eating desserts, and it was obvious that this topic was temporarily over with her.

    Pei Zhou didn't say anything more.

    As for what Lin Chuge discussed with him, he still listened to it in his heart after all.

    ...

    After a leisurely meal, it's getting late.

    Lin Chuge called Uncle Wu to pick her up in advance. Pei Zhou's house is nearby, so don't worry, and take her home by car.