Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Unexpectedly, their Pei Zhoutong...

    Hearing Lin Chuge ask her if she felt that Fang Ningyun did it on purpose, Xu Luoluo was silent for a moment, and then whispered: "Actually, I don't care whether she said that on purpose or on purpose, anyway, it makes people uncomfortable." Lin

    Chuge Chu Ge said "hmm".

    "Before she took the initiative to apologize to me, thinking that she didn't mean it,

    so there's no need to worry about it." "But just now—it's so rare, why did you deliberately raise the test scores and my ranking with a scum like me?" Lin Chuge touched Touching her braid, "Her tone also makes me feel uncomfortable, I'd better stay away from her in the future. Otherwise, I will be threatened, and I won't lose my temper." Xu Luoluo nodded: "Let's not play with her

    ! "

    "Well!" Lin Chuge took Xu Luoluo's arm and leaned against her, "Anyway, you are enough for me!"

    Xu Luoluo laughed suddenly: "Okay!"

    "The two of us are also locked, the key... Just let Fang Ningyun swallow it."

    Lin Chuge recalled the scene Xu Luoluo said, and finally a faint smile appeared on his face again.

    The two of them entered the classroom.

    At this time, Pei Zhou already knew about the encounter between Fang Ningyun and Lin Chuge.

    Including that conversation between them.

    He looked at the long list of messages and photos sent by Qiu Tianqi on the screen of his mobile phone, clicked his tongue lightly, and a certain guess in his heart became clearer again. But after realizing Fang Ningyun's thoughts, he was not going to wait any longer, at least he had to warn this person first.

    Pei Zhou glanced at Lin Chuge who was chatting happily with Xu Luoluo not far away.

    Well, just return her a favor.     After making up his mind, Pei Zhou stopped Fang Ningyun at the entrance of the student cafeteria during lunch time

    .     He glanced at the people around Fang Ningyun, and the two female classmates left wisely.

    Fang Ningyun, who never thought that Pei Zhou would take the initiative to find her, had her heart beating like a drum.

    Not knowing what the other party wanted to do, she was inexplicably nervous.

    Fang Ningyun's voice was tight, and she tried her best to ask calmly: "Pei Zhou, what's the matter?"

    Pei Zhou curled his mouth and said, "Yes."

    The person she liked smiled at her, and Fang Ningyun's cheeks were flushed instantly, and she lowered her eyes: " What's the matter?"

    Pei Zhou said: "After school in the afternoon, wait for me at the school gate."

    Fang Ningyun couldn't believe her ears, she suddenly raised her head and looked at Pei Zhou in a daze.

    But Pei Zhou added unhurriedly: "You are alone."

    Fang Ningyun nodded subconsciously: "Okay..."

    Before she had time to ask anything else, Pei Zhou had already turned around and took a step first. She stayed where she was* and couldn't recover for a long time.

    Fang Ningyun never thought that Pei Zhou would take the initiative to ask her out.

    Waiting for him at the school gate after school... What are you going to do? Could it be... Do you want to go on a date together? When Jiu Shiguang