Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Damn this guy is poisonous!

    After Pei Zhou left, Lin Chuge went to the bathroom to wipe off the dried soup on his legs with the wet towel he gave him, and then lifted his wet clothes to take a look at his stomach. The place scalded by the meatball soup was obviously red. She wiped it carefully and washed the towel before leaving the bathroom and returning to the living room.

    Although he came here temporarily, the * apartment where Pei Zhou lives is clean and tidy.

    Lin Chuge's clothes were still dirty, so instead of sitting on the sofa, she sat cross-legged on the floor.

    On the tea table are the sauerkraut beef noodles, grilled skewers, iron plate tofu, etc. that they bought in the food street... Lin Chuge actually has no appetite at the moment, but thinking that Pei Zhou spent money to buy it, he feels that it should not be wasted .

    So, the sauerkraut beef rice noodle was finished.

    The sizzling tofu is finished.

    She bought a lot of skewers. She had eaten a few skewers and still had some left over.

    Pei Zhou, who promised to come back soon, did not show up, so Lin Chuge simply cleaned up the trash on the coffee table.

    After doing all this, Pei Zhou still didn't come back.

    Lin Chuge continued to sit on the floor, waiting for him while playing with his mobile phone.

    At least half an hour later, there was a sound of opening the door at the entrance, and Lin Chuge quickly got up from the floor and walked over. I saw Pei Zhou enter the house with a few paper bags in his hand, and handed the paper bags to her while changing his shoes: "Change the dirty clothes on your body, and apply some ointment for burns." Lin Chuge took the paper bag and opened it to

    look At first glance, there are several brand new clothes inside.

    It turns out... Pei Zhou went to buy clothes for her.

    Lin Chuge suddenly had a sore nose again.

    She pursed her lips, and Pei Zhou just looked up at her and said, "It's five thousand in total. Transfer the money to me later."

    Lin Chuge immediately responded, "Okay, I'll transfer it right away."

    After a few seconds of pause, she was sincere again. Looking at Pei Zhou sincerely, "Thank you so much."

    But Pei Zhou said impatiently, "Don't smear the ink."

    "The bathroom is over there."

    Pointing Lin Chuge in the direction, seeing her not moving, Pei Zhou asked impatiently, "Would you like me to accompany you?" Before he could answer, he had already walked towards the bathroom until He helped Lin Chuge turn on the hot water before exiting the bathroom.

    Probably because he didn't know what style of clothes Lin Chuge liked, Pei Zhou bought three sets in one go.

    White dress, white shirt and plaid skirt, jeans and white short T.

    Lin Chuge touched his nose, and finally chose that dress considering his stomach was burnt.

    She cleaned up a bit, rubbed the medicine, changed her clothes and came out of the bathroom.

    Pei Zhou, who was sitting on the sofa in the living room playing with his mobile phone, heard the movement, looked over and asked, "Is it packed?"

    Lin Chuge tugged at the hem of his skirt, "Yeah."

    Pei Zhou stood up, "Let's go, I'll take you home. "