But as more time passes by his hopes are becoming thin, and the belief in his heart is fading. And he hates that. That is what makes him restless. He can't sleep at night because the sudden feeling of logging wakes him up. He can't go on with his days because his desire to see the other person becomes unbearable.

He doesn't want to wait to the point where all the memories of Jungkook that filled his heart start fading away. He doesn't know what he will do if he ever comes to a day where he doesn't feel anything anymore. He is scared he will be empty again. But he won't give up. He will wait. He doesn't let his promise becomes empty words. But he fears more.

"I sure if you don't come his spring then I will give up this wait" he whispered. He doesn't want this spring to go away without him again. Because he is afraid that it will be the last.

Taehyung feet take him toward the busy street of his hometown and smile at the lively neighborhood. It was a busy day for the town, the festival bringing out the best of people. Many people greet him as he passes by them. But his eyes caught the guy next to the shop playing his guitar.

Han Seojun.

Taehyung was surprised to see the boy after so long

Taehyung was surprised to see the boy after so long. He hadn't seen the three teenagers in so long. Guess they aren't teenagers anymore. He smiles and walks towards the boy who fixing his guitar.

Seojun was fixing the string of his guitar when two feet stood in front of him. He looks up and his eyes widen. "Hyung" he stood up and greet Taehyung.

"It has been so long. How are you?" Taehyung embraced him.

"I have been good. How are you hyung" he smiles.

"Good. Look how handsome you have become! Do you still have trouble around others or did you change?" Taehyung teases and Seojun shyly looks down.

"All people change. Nothing stays the same" there was something in Seojun's voice that Taehyung didn't quite understand.

"And where are the other two troublemakers? I am sure the three of you are still messing around" Taehyung chuckles but seeing the smile disappearing on his face makes him stop.

"Where are they? You haven't met?" Taehyung asks.

He doesn't know what has happened with the three teenagers. After that day in the hospital, everything changed, and at that moment they all left. Their life took a different path so he wasn't able to stay in contact with the three.

"Suho and Jugyeong left the country after marriage" Seojun spoke "I guess people in love often forget about their friend who is left behind. Haven't heard about them in years" he sadly smiles.