Extra 3 PART II

"Miss Yu, there are distinguished guests in the mansion, and the prince asked you to serve tea."

    "Understood."

    Yu Zhi Yi only wanted to fulfill the master's order, but did not want her to go, which surprised others.

    The brave Fourth Prince and the idle Ninth Prince came to the Palace of Yun Yang today. The King of Yunyang has a good relationship with the Fourth Prince, but the Ninth Prince is also the younger brother of the Fourth Master.

    The Ninth Prince couldn't look away when he saw her for the first time. Yu Zhi Yi went over with a cup of tea and felt that the look in his eyes made her very uncomfortable.

    Shi Yi frowned, and said coldly: "Go down."

    Yu Zhi Yi hurriedly backed away.

    Before leaving, she heard the Ninth Prince's teasing voice, "Sixth Brother, it's a blessing that all the maidservants in your mansion are so beautiful."

    She heard someone in the mansion mentioning the Fourth Prince and the Ninth Prince, praising the Fourth Prince as a well-deserved god of war.

    The Ninth Prince... She had heard about it in Yiqing Building before, and he was famous for being romantic, lustful and beautiful.

    Thinking of the look in his eyes when he left just now, Yu Zhi Yi beat her heart.

    She doesn't know how long it took, she went back and forth, and when she hid behind the screen, she heard Shi Yi's last sentence: "She is not just a maid, if Jiudi wants it, I'll give it to you."

    Her heart ached.

    After seeing off the two distinguished guests, Shi Yi returned to the inner room.

    "You're so courageous, you actually learned how to eavesdrop."

"Your lord's words just now mean... are you going to give me to the  Ninth Prince?"

    "I want to give it to you, so what should you do?"

    A look of being bullied miserably.

    Shi Yi raised his hands and was about to say something when the steward came to report in a hurry, saying that His Majesty in the palace had summoned him.

    When Shi Yi left the palace, Yu Zhi Yi didn't need to listen to anyone's orders, and returned to her own room, feeling extremely desolate in her heart.

    Looking back on the past six months, every scene of her getting along with the prince flashed in her mind.

    He would teach her to paint, order the kitchen to prepare her favorite food, take her out for fun in disguise, and indulge her occasional temper. If someone bullied her, he would be the first to stand up for her.

    He was so good that she almost forgot about the past, forgot that she was just a humble...handmaid.

    She didn't dare to hope to get the sincerity of the prince, maybe the prince doted on her just on a whim, but is she really willing to be given to others like this?

    "Isn't it just a maid..."

    Those words hit her heart hard.

    She asked herself are you willing?

    Naturally it is not reconciled.

    In the afternoon, she saw servants in the courtyard moving things.