CH-41 PART II

It's just that she didn't expect that the person Shi Yi found to help was Xi Miao, what a coincidence.

    With these sunscreens, she is desperate to go back to school.

    Four days to go... so miserable.

    She doesn't know how Shi Yi is doing at school?

    In addition to the students in military training, the new students in the school have begun to get on the right track.

    The boys' dormitory, computer department, is more or less interested in games, so the four in the dormitory quickly get along with each other.

    There is also evening self-study in the freshman year, but there is no teacher to supervise, and the students in the class basically sit in the classroom and play with their mobile phones.

    Most of the roommates were sitting in groups in the front and back rows. He Wei Ran in the front turned his head and invited the people behind him to play games, "Brother Yi, after a while for evening self-study, can you line up two?"

    Shi Yi pushed the book forward Push, "Anything is fine."

    A girl with short hair equal to her ear came over generously and sat down on the empty seat next to He Wei Ran.

    The person next to him joked, "Hey, Ke Xue is here again."

    Ke Xue is one of the few girls in their class.

    They all knew that He Wei Ran and Ke Xue used to be classmates in high school. At first they thought there was a story between the two, but who knew that the two were frank and honest, and they got along more like buddies.

    Ke Xue has a cheerful personality and is also good at playing games, so she quickly integrated into the group of boys.

    "Are you going to fight in a row today?"

    "Yes, I just made an appointment with Brother Yi just now, and I'm waiting for him to take it."

    "Hey, there are four of you in the dormitory, why don't you add me?"

    "Okay." He Wei Ran answered readily.

    In the evening, while playing games with mics, Ke Xue chatted with someone from the same dormitory.

    Shi Yi didn't turn on the mic.

    Ke Xue: "Brother Yi, you can use the mic to talk, let's play games to communicate."

    Shi Yi typed: [No mic. 】

    He Wei Ran, who knew the truth well, smoothed things over, "The masters are silent, anyway, we are all in the same dormitory, and we will yell if there is a situation."

    Ke Xue had no choice but to give up.

    While playing the game, she brought up some interesting jokes on the Internet, "Oh, have you seen the joke that is very popular on the Internet recently? It is about the requirement of finding a girlfriend from freshman to senior year."

    Freshman: Brother, introduce me A pretty girl.

    Sophomore: Brother introduce a girl to me.

    Junior: Brother, do you have any girls there?

    Senior: Brother, come here!

    At the end, Ke Xue smiled, and everyone agreed with her face.

    Shi Yi didn't change his face, as if he didn't care about it.

    Ke Xue said again: "In our computer department, apart from Senior Jiang, who is a junior, the most popular one right now is Brother Yi?"