Extra-1-Shi Yi x Yu Zhi Yi

Extra-1-After Marriage

As soon as Yu Zhi Yi and Shi Yi received a marriage certificate, all close family members and friends knew about it.

Despite their young age, no one thought it was nonsense.

22 years of accumulated feelings, how many people in the world can reach this point?

On the day of receiving the certificate, Shi's family brought grandma to the city together, and the close family members sent blessings to the two children.

When Yu Zhi Yi accompanied her grandmother, her grandmother said something considerate to her in private, "I always feel that you are still the innocent and cute little girl before. In a blink of an eye, you are already married."

"Grandma, I have grown up ."

"Well."

"Yeah, you have grown up, grandma is very happy."

The old man is really happy that the little girl who suffered all kinds of grievances has grown into this appearance.

"In our time, we got married early, but most of them were introduced by matchmakers, and we got married when it was right. Now you young people like to fall in love freely, but you still got married early."

"Grandma, my brother and I are serious."

"I know I know."

Grandma patted the back of her hand, "I knew it a few months ago when he came to get the household registration book."

Yu Zhi Yi's household registration is not with her parents, but in the same notebook as her grandmother. So last October, when Shi Yi went back to the town to spend a day with her grandmother, he just confessed his thoughts to her. In the end, he got her grandma's blessing.

"It was because he came that I was willing to marry off my precious granddaughter. If it were someone else, I wouldn't be willing."

Although the grandmother is old, she has a bright eye and a bright heart. In this world, no one is more worthy than Shi Yi. The elder she respected had such a high opinion of the person she liked, Yu Zhi Yi was also happy to hear that, she held the old man's arm and coquettishly said, "Grandma is so kind."

Inseparable blood relatives.

Grandma suddenly asked, "Did you tell your mother about this?"

Yu Zhi Yi froze, "Not yet."

In fact, she had called Ruan Qing, but coincidentally, the other party's phone was turned off.

She would never interrupt what she was going to do just because the person didn't receive the call, so she didn't think about it anymore. So up to now, Ruan Qing still doesn't know that her eldest daughter is married.

Grandma sighed, "Let's find a suitable time and tell her."

The old man is also in a dilemma. The daughter and granddaughter have fleshy palms and backs...

Yu Zhi Yi nodded slightly.

Considering Shi Yi's busy work and Yu Zhi Yi's studies, they will not hold the wedding for the time being. This is very clear and everyone understands.

Ning Su Ya held Yu Zhi Yi's hand, smiled from ear to ear, and gave her a big red envelope, "Good girl, you will really be my daughter from now on."

They used to be relatives in thought, but now even in name It's all over.