Extra 5 PART II

He knows what he thinks about Wen Ting Yu, but he has been restrained from the beginning to the end. Every time he wavers, those people from the outside will always give him a slap in the face, just like three years ago.

    The transcribed notes, his favorite books, drinks and food that occasionally appeared on the desk...

     In the years of high school, there was always the shadow of Wen Ting Yu around him.

    It's just that if she doesn't say it, he won't mention it either.

    She said it later, but he didn't dare to respond.

    When he was in high school, he became friends with Wen Ting Yu's grandparents. The two old people took good care of him, and they even took the initiative to contact Wen Bin during the college entrance examination days to let him stay at Wen's house for two days.

    At first he refused.

    But he didn't know where Wen Ting Yu heard the news, but she ran to find him in person.

    "Shen Luo Bai, you can go live at my house. The college entrance examination is the most important thing."

    "At that time, we can supervise each other to avoid accidents."

    It wasn't the previous sentence that made him shake, but the last sentence.

    The college entrance examination is the most important thing, he wants to take care of her, that's why he lives in Wen's house.

    The few days that can be counted are the closest to him.

    On the night after the college entrance examination, Wen Ting Yu came back from dinner, drank and bit him.

    She may have forgotten.

    She bit him, but he couldn't help kissing her.

    Because he knew clearly that no one else would keep him in his heart like her for three years, a full three years.

    Obsession produces delusion, in fact, the person who can lead this relationship has never been him.

    Only the next day after that incident, Wen Bin found him. There is no need for any warnings or threats at all, just a few light words.

    "Although there is an old saying that heroes don't ask where they come from, at least you have to stand high enough first."

    "To be honest, if you are in love with Ting Yu, what can you give her?"

    "Money? Time? Or some irrelevant words?"

    Money, he can't give; time, he still can't give.

    His time is used to earn money, and some things should not be greedy.

    So he leaves.

    Later, when he heard that Ting Yu's grandfather had an accident, they met at the hospital, but this time he pushed her away ruthlessly.

    Wen Ting Yu went to Hengshi, but he stayed here.

    He was stuck in this place with a responsibility on his shoulders.

    Even now, he still has low self-esteem and feels that he is not worthy, so he leaves all choices to her and always leaves a way out for her.

    When Wen Ting Yu woke up, she smelled the aroma of food.

    Pressing her palms on her face, she lay down and yawned. She didn't think about it, but shee couldn't fall asleep either.

    As the evening approached, her heart was always empty, but when she turned around, she happened to see another person in the room.

    Shen Luo Bai pushed the food in front of her and explained, "I'm afraid you will be hungry."

    So he bought food in advance.

    Wen Ting Yu originally wanted to say that she wasn't hungry, but after thinking about it for a moment, the words blurted out became, "Yeah, after all, it took a lot of energy."

    Shen Luo Bai: "..."

    This woman is better at driving than anyone else, Never speak nasty words, but the words are essential.

    Shen Luo Bai helped her open the lunch box, but she didn't eat it herself.

    "Mind if I smoke?"

    "You also smoke?"

    "Occasionally."

    " It's just that there are too many things on my mind, and when I'm restless, I want to vent."

    Wen Ting Yu nodded, "Let's smoke it."

    Despite this, Shen Luo Bai still stood at the farthest place from her, still able to ventilate.

    She wasn't hungry at all, and she didn't eat a few bites, so she focused all her attention on Shen Luo Bai.

    Wen Ting Yu got up suddenly, walked in front of him, aimed at the cigarette in his hand, "I want to try it too."

    Try this thing, is it really so magical?

    Shen Luo Bai dodged her hand, frowned, and educated: "Smoking is not good."

    "You have double standards."

    She refused, but still reached out to take it.

    Shen Luo Bai quickly grabbed her wrist, pulled her to sit on the other side, extinguished the cigarette butt, and threw it into the ashtray.

    Just as Wen Ting Yu was about to stand up, he pressed her down again and sat down.

    Shen Luo Bai's face was serious, and even his tone became serious, "I have something to talk to you."