CH-43 PART II

When Yu Zhi Yi opened her eyes, it turned out that he was Jiang Chi Zhou!

    Finally, she knows why the eyes are familiar, isn't the bamboo horse Yan Xi is talking about Jiang Chi Zhou?

    Shi Yi and Jiang Chi Zhou exchanged all the technical terms she didn't understand, and she could only get one conclusion from another classmate's compliment... Jiang Chi Zhou is very capable, and he solved the problem they couldn't solve in a few minutes. problem.

    On the way to the cafeteria with Shi Yi, Yu Zhi Yi asked, "Is he that Jiang Chi Zhou is  senior     ?"

   She had also heard that Jiang Chi Zhou had won many honors for the school, so she praised him casually, "He is so amazing."

    Shi Yi narrowed his eyes slightly, "You are all amazing, and you started to admire other boys when you meet first meeting. "

   The first half of the sentence was like a curse, Yu Zhi Yi covered her mouth subconsciously and shook her head at him.

    Jiang Chi Zhou has been in this school for three years, and his ability is outstanding. Everyone who mentioned him said so, and she subconsciously said it.

    In fact, she was not familiar with Jiang Chi Zhou at all.

    It's useless to escape, she has to find a way to calm Shi Yi's emotions, "I don't know anyone else, and I don't understand, the only one I admire is you."

     "You lied to me."

    "It's not a lie, I mean it sincerely! In my heart, my brother is the most powerful!"

    "Who did you learn from, so sweet?"

    She touched her heart and winked at him sincerely, "It's from the heart."

    "Okay, brother will give you a chance to redeem your sin."

    "Say it!" She slipped her tongue and made a mistake, and she accepted the punishment.

    "Did you see Jiang Chi Zhou's neck just now?"

    "The one scratched by the cat?"

    "Do you believe he said the cat scratched it?"

    Yu Zhi Yi shook her head.

    After all, she is also a romance writer! Even if she hasn’t eaten it, she has seen it! Yan Xi scratched a little bit.

    "It seems that Yi Yi is not a little idiot anymore."

    "I...just...his excuse is too low-quality."

    "Well, if it were me, I wouldn't make excuses."

    "Brother, you don't, of course not I need to find an excuse."

    "It depends on you."

    "On me???"

    She, rely on her... gnaw?

    At some point, Shi Yi had brought her into a secret corner.

    She knew this place was a well-known dating spot for couples in school, but who would come here during the day! ! !

    Shi Yi bent over to match her height, the corners of his eyes were slightly raised, and his lips curled into a smile.

    "Atonement, little girlfriend."

_____________________________________

    The author has something to say: I deliberately didn't write the Chinese meaning for those few English lyrics. You will know the lyrics of "7%" on Baidu, and you will be so sweet~~

    "One by one Lips are like strawberries, sweet and soft, which makes my brother very happy."

  My brother has already started, Yi Yi's 18 years old is about to come, you know~~