CH-41

With gentle palms resting on the back of her neck, Yu Zhi Yi was forced to raise her head to accept his closeness, her little hands tightly clutching the corners of his clothes that she could touch.

    In fact, when the boy approached, her mind went blank.

    The youthful atmosphere lingers around me, but there is no smell of wine.

    The girl whispered softly, her petite figure was shrouded in shadow, like a cub captured in a cage, her frailty was pitiful, but there was no possibility of escape.

    "Shi Yi..."

    You also like me, right?

    That answer is within reach.

    "Bang—"

    There was a sound of closing the door in the living room, and the sound of "bang" seemed to explode in my ears.

    Yu Zhi Yi shrank back abruptly, hitting her head against the computer desk, causing her to grin her lips and clenched her teeth in pain.

    Shi Yi smiled dumbly, lifted her up, and gently massaged the back of her head.

    "Xiao Yi, one by one." Ning Su Ya's familiar voice came from the door, "Come out and eat."

    Ning Su Ya came back from shopping with her husband and bought some fresh and delicious fruits on the way for children to eat.

    As soon as Yu Zhi Yi hid behind the door, her hands trembled with guilt, and she didn't dare to open the door.

    Ning Su Ya thought the two children hadn't heard, so she knocked on the door. Yu Zhi Yi quickly took a deep breath, mustered up the courage to open the door, and met Ning Su Ya's eyes.

    Ning Su Ya didn't notice anything wrong at all, she enthusiastically pulled her to the living room, "Yi Yi is here too, come quickly, come and see what fruit you like to eat."

    There were several plastic bags on the table, each containing fruit. different fruits.

    Watermelons, peaches, grapes, apples...

    Yu Zhi Yi didn't know what to take, when Shi's father came over with a small tray, on which were already cut watermelons.

    "The watermelon is cut, let's eat some of this first to quench your thirst."

    Watermelon is sweet and juicy, and it is best eaten in summer. Yu Zhi Yi immediately picked up the watermelon, biting into small bites.

    Shi's father picked the watermelon himself, and wanted to ask the child how it tasted, "How is this watermelon? Is it sweet?"

    Yu Zhi Yi nodded, "It's very sweet and delicious."

    Shi's father smiled and said to his wife, "Look, I said it's right to buy this."

    Ning Su Ya washed a bunch of grapes and put them in the fruit basket, and responded casually, "Yes, yes, you are lucky this time, you picked the right one."

    "Hi, Why don't you admit that I know how to choose!"

    "The watermelon you bought last time was not like this."

    "The last time was the last time, and I know how to look at melons now."

    The sweet dispute between the husband and wife , it's fun to listen to.

    Yu Zhi Yi quietly ate the melon, and unconsciously glanced at the door of Shi Yi's room several times.

    That person hasn't come out yet.