Extra 3 Yu Zhi Yi x Shi Yi of Third Life

Lianyi (that is, Yi Yi) is a noble lady of Yiqinglou, who is deeply loved by her mother (the old bustard of the brothel).

    Her appearance is not gorgeous, but it is a rare beauty in Yiqing Building.

    When you think of the word "ripple", the first thing that comes to mind is water.

    Water represents purity, and the names all have a sense of immortality.

    Her piano skills are excellent, and her poems are rich in heritage.

    According to the development of this situation, the mother of the brothel is also happy to see it succeed.

    Most of the girls in the brothel started receiving customers at the age of fourteen, and some talented girls who were unwilling to receive customers might be able to get the pity of their mothers and drag them until they were fifteen years old.

     Lian Yi is one of them.

    It's just that this kind of white moonlight that makes people's hearts itch is the most likely to be remembered by people.

    A big man with status came outside, willing to pay a high price to redeem Lian Yi's life.

    Lian Yi was unwilling, because the other party was an old man who was old enough to be her father.

    Her mother has been persuading her, "If you refuse, that master will definitely not let Yiqinglou, Lian Yi go easily. If you follow that master, you will definitely be valued because of your looks."

Half-truths and falsehoods.

    Lian Yi's appearance and talent are outstanding, but the biggest difference between her and the other girls in Yiqinglou is...

No matter how she teach her, she can't learn the ability to seduce people.

    Even if she was beaten and scolded to force her to imitate those sisters, her movements were still stiff.

    If her mother hadn't taken a fancy to her innocent face and discovered her singing skills, she doesn't know what kind of torture she would have been.

    In this era, disobedient women are always easy to suffer, especially those who are born lowly like them.

    If Lian Yi doesn't know how to hold on to a man's heart, when the man's freshness wears off, her fate...it's hard to say.

    Lian Yi refused again and again, and it dragged on for a whole month. The master's patience was worn out and he issued an ultimatum.

    Mother was worried, she didn't dare to offend powerful people, weighed power and disadvantages, so she could only give up her.

    For the last time, her mother discussed with Lian Yi in a good voice, but after being rejected, her mother changed her mind.

    Lian Yi just drank a few sips of tea, her vision became blurred, and her head was also groggy.

    The little maid next to her slowly supported her arm. Lian Yi realized something, pulled out the hairpin in her hair, and stabbed her arm fiercely.

    After staying here for three years, she hasn't learned how to seduce people, and she still heard a lot of nasty things.

    This is the only way to stay awake temporarily.

    Someone opened the door and came in. Lian Yi gritted her teeth and pushed the little maid away, and slammed into it. Taking advantage of this gap, she hurried to the door.