CH-8

September is the golden autumn, and it is another school year.

 The boy in blue and white short-sleeves stood in front of the campus store, handed out some change, and ordered two bottles of normal-temperature mineral water from the store owner.

    He was born with a good appearance, but he was only 12 years old, and his dazzling peach eyes gradually revealed a seductive light. One can imagine how charming he will be when he becomes an adult.

    Some shy girls were a little shy when they saw him, but no one took the initiative to get to know him because their parents were around.

    "What grade is that boy in?"

    "I haven't seen it before, he must be a freshman."

    "Otherwise, as junior three students, they couldn't have known such an outstanding appearance."

    "There are no parents around him, and he came to the small shop to buy water. He doesn't feel like a new student."

    "Follow me to see?"

    Two courageous and curious people followed quietly. There are many people on the playground, and it is not easy. be found.

    Holding a bottle of mineral water in each of Shi Yi's left and right hands, he walked towards the shade of the teaching building with ease.

    He has been to this middle school twice, and he has already memorized the school's route by heart.

    "Here." He unscrewed one of the bottles of water and handed it to the girl standing by the stairs.The girl held the mineral water bottle and took two sips,
"Brother, shall we go to see the class division now?"

In the same class.

    After seeing the schedule, she was so happy that she was about to jump up, "Great! We are still in the same class, so destined!"

    This means that they can still be together for the next three years.

    Shi Yi looked at the class schedule, and rubbed his nose embarrassingly.

    He rejected the best experimental middle school in the city, and the two middle schools in the town were scrambling to call his home. He made a request at that time, and the same class was inevitable.

    Walking into the class, one-third of the people sat sparsely in the classroom.

    Shi Yi glanced at the classroom and said to her, "Choose one."

    It was to ask her to choose a seat and sit first.

    Yu Zhi Yi turned her head, looked at Shi Yi's height again, and started walking to the back row.

    The little girl who sat in the first three rows all the year round in elementary school sat in the penultimate row. Shi Yi laughed at that time, "Sitting here, looking at other people's heads in class?"

    Yu Zhi Yi: "..."

    She just wanted to follow her . Brother, get closer!

    Shi Yi picked up her empty schoolbag, and led the little girl to the fourth row, occupying two seats domineeringly.

    Yu Zhi Yi asked hesitantly: "Brother, is it really okay for you to sit here?"

    She was always worried that Shi Yi would be transferred to the back row because of his height.

    "Let's talk about it later." Shi Yi didn't care.

    As soon as Yu Zhi Yi looked around secretly, not all the people in the class were strangers, and many of them were even promoted from the same elementary school as her, but they were not familiar with them usually.