Extra-2 Wen Ting Yu x Shen Luo Bai

Three years ago, she said in person: "I am not good enough to make you fall in love with me, and I will disappear from your world."

    So for the next three years, she did not go to him, did not pay attention to his news, Cut that person's name out of her life.

    In college, she was still the same as she was in high school. She didn't like to take the initiative to communicate with people, and she didn't like to talk. She was always alone and could read a book all day long.

    She didn't know how long such peaceful days could last, but she didn't expect to break so many days and nights of persistence on the first day she saw Shen Luo Bai again.

    Right now, the already frozen heart is alive again.

    She said: "Shen Luo Bai, you shouldn't have helped me."

    The implication: If you help me, I will fall in love with you again.

    The corners of Shen Luo Bai's lips tightened slightly.

    He could see clearly, Wen Ting Yu's eyes were full of persistence, just like... many years ago.

    ——Wen Ting Yu When she was in junior high school, her parents divorced, and her father brought her stepmother into the house.

    She was dissatisfied with her father's behavior and quarreled with him, but her father still insisted on letting the stepmother stay at home, so she ran out.

    Of course, she is smart, she didn't run away from home desperately, but moved to her grandparents' hometown during the summer vacation.

    Grandparents live in the village, not because of lack of money, but because they prefer the living environment in the countryside, so they built a three-story house there, and the decoration is more exquisite than that of the urban community.

    On the day Wen Ting Yu dragged her suitcase back to the village, her grandparents were not at home, so she took the key and opened the door by herself.

    Although she usually only come back to visit the elderly during the holidays, there has always been a room specially prepared for her at home. Wen Ting Yu entered the bedroom with ease, and placed his salute properly.

    After all, she didn't plan to go back during the two months of summer vacation, so as not to meet irrelevant people and ruin her mood.

    She had just arrived, and she was a little thirsty. She wanted to go downstairs to get a glass of water, but found that the water dispenser that was originally placed there had been replaced by something else.

    There was well water in the kitchen, and she could drink it directly, so she went around a door. The door of the kitchen was wide open, and there was still the sound of cooking inside, so Ting Yu pricked up her ears.

    Could it be that grandpa and grandma are back?

    She walked in boldly and almost bumped into a thin boy.

    "Who are you?!" A stranger appeared at home, and Wen Ting Yu was wary of him.

    The young man's gaze fell on her, his expression dim.

    Wen Ting Yu's first impression of Shen Luo Bai was in that unpretentious kitchen.

    The boy was holding the dishes, his slender arms could clearly see the slightly protruding blue veins under his skin. His sickly pale face seemed so fragile that it would shatter if touched.

    It wasn't until grandpa and grandma came back that Wen Ting Yu learned about the boy.

    His name is Shen Luo Bai, and he is also from the village.