Extra-1 Yu Zhi Yi x Shi Yi of First Life

The Original Author's Note:
[The stories in the previous life are all entertaining imaginations, empty, and empty like the sky! ! Only for fun, no logic, no refinement! 】

_______________________________________

Yi Yi is a red thread fairy.

Cultivating immortals with the red thread is an anecdote in the heavens.

Yue Lao was originally the god of marriage, in charge of the marriage documents in the world, and maintained the marriage between men and women in the world with red ropes.

Accidentally tied the wrong red thread while drinking, but created a red thread fairy.

This encounter is really rare. Xiao Xian followed Yue Lao to practice for thousands of years and turned into a girl.

Seeing that she is clever, Yue Lao simply accepts her as an apprentice.

Later, Yue Lao discovered that this little apprentice was still useful.

In the past, he had to tie the marriage thread by herself, but now he wrote the marriage book and handed it directly to the young apprentice, who tied the red thread.

Yue Lao was greedy for alcohol, so he even invited Si Ming, Xing Jun to drink with him. Yue Lao's wine is different from ordinary things, and a few cups of wine will make the immortal trance.

Si Ming quickly waved his hand and refused, "Recently, an immortal king has gone down to the earth to experience calamity, if you drink it, you will miss something. "

Suddenly a head popped out from the side, and the girl with a bun tied up with a red string held a handful of marriage thread in her hand, and asked dutifully, "Does a fairy need marriage when she descends to earth?"

One by one, she found out that the more red strings she tied, the more beautiful she was. The faster you grow! Although her aura is insignificant in front of these gods, it is already of great benefit to her.

Si Ming also knows that there is a red thread fairy in Yue Lao Palace, the girl looks very cute.

It's a pity that the immortal is not for the purpose of crossing the catastrophe of love, and does not need a marriage line.

Si Ming couldn't explain everything clearly, put down his wine glass with a smile, and didn't respond.

One heart itch.

She still remember the last time a fairy came down to earth, and the master asked her to tie the marriage thread herself. At that time, her spiritual power increased greatly, and her cultivation level in a day was comparable to a hundred years.

Just now she heard Si Ming unintentionally mentioned that the immortal who is about to descend to earth is a big shot.

If she could help tie the red thread, wouldn't it be... great!

Taking advantage of Yue Lao's drunken nap time, she ran to the only way to go down to earth one by one, and waited for the rabbit.

Waiting and looking forward one by one, and finally noticed the immortal breath.

The fairy has a handsome face, a body like a zhilanyu tree, and eyes like peach blossoms in spring, wearing a moon-white gown, elegant and elegant.

"Are you the fairy who is going to go down to the world?" Yi Yi didn't know why she suddenly had the courage to stop in front of the road and asked such words.

Xian Jun lowered his eyes, looked at the girl who was much shorter than him in front of him, and saw her real body at a glance.

Red thread fairy?