CH-33

On Saturday, Shi Yi went out alone again.

    Yu Zhi Yi still stayed in her room, studying and consolidating over and over again. She is envious of Shi Yi's memory and thinking ability, but she can't do it, so she can only make up for it with hard work.

    During the rest time defined by herself, she will see if there is anything to do at home, such as taking out the trash.

    The trash can in the living room was full, Yu Zhi Yi simply took a big bag to collect the trash, living room, kitchen, and bedroom.

    She seldom enters Shi's parents' room, but Shi Yi's room is "under her control" and she can come and go as she pleases.

    Strangely, she found gray dust on the edge of the garbage bag, which is... soot?

    Only Shi's father occasionally smokes at home, how could there be soot in Shi Yi's room?

    Shi Yi...doesn't smoke.

    Once you have doubts, you want to find the answer. There wasn't much garbage in this trash can, so she randomly found a pair of disposable chopsticks, pulled them twice, and found a small piece of cigarette butts underneath.

    Yu Zhi Yi pursed her lips tightly, packed up all the garbage, and brought it downstairs to throw it away.

    Shi Yi went out in the morning and didn't come back until the afternoon.

    As soon as Yu Zhi Yi heard the door opening, she turned on her phone and checked the time, guessing that Shi Yi should have gone home.

    When Shi Yi arrived home, he first knocked on Yu Zhi Yi's door, told her, and then went about his own business.

    Shi Yi was studying some gadgets on the balcony recently, Yu Zhi Yi put down the book in her hand, and followed to the balcony.

    Shi Yi turned to stare at her.

    Yu Zhi Yi rubbed her eyes casually, "I'm tired from reading for too long, take a break."

    He didn't make any more noise, and concentrated on doing his own things.

    After a while, seeing Yu Zhi Yi still standing by, Shi Yi asked, "Yi Yi, help me get some transparent glue, it's in the desk drawer."

    "Okay."

    She pushed the door open and opened the left drawer.

    Shi Yi broke in suddenly, his voice was a little impatient, "Wait a minute!"

Yu Zhi Yi turned around and looked at him suspiciously, "What's wrong?"

    Shi Yi took two steps forward, seeing that the drawer was still closed, he felt relieved. He took a breath, but said, "It's okay, I don't need that thing now."

    "Okay." Yu Zhi Yi nodded with a smile, and obediently left the room.

    As soon as Yu Zhi Yi walked out, Shi Yi quickly opened the drawer, took away the cigarette case and lighter inside, and put them in his schoolbag.

    And when Yu Zhi Yi returned to her room, she closed her eyes tightly, and the images that appeared in her mind were all the scenes she saw when she opened the drawer.

    Cigarette cases, lighters, everything made sense.

    At school she knew that some boys would smoke, but Shi Yi never had these bad habits. Now she just doesn't know when he learned this kind of thing, and deliberately kept it from everyone.