Extra 11 Wen Ting Yu x Shen Luo Bai

There were a few more cigarette butts in the ashtray, and there was still a faint smell of smoke in the corner ventilation.

    Wen Ting Yu walked out of the room wearing only a single sweater, and the sound of slippers stepping on the ground was very clear in the quiet environment.

    "Shen Luo Bai."

    Shen Luo Bai came out from the balcony, seeing that she was wearing thin clothes, he couldn't help frowning, "Why don't you wear a coat."

    Then he lifted up the black coat that was on the sofa, and put it on her behind.

    Wen Ting Yu's body proportions are very good, she belongs to the height of a goddess, and her weight is over a hundred. But with men's clothes wrapped around her body, she looked petite and exquisite.

    Wen Ting Yu didn't resist, and followed his movements, even touching his chin.

    "Shen Luo Bai, you have double standards."

Obviously he wasn't wearing a coat, but she wrapped the coat around her immediately.

    "I'm a man." He was very angry, and he was not just wearing a single piece, so it was not cold to stand in the room.

    Wen Ting Yu grabbed his collar and moved forward, her sensitive nose smelled the black coat with his own breath, "The clothes are very good, give them to me."

    "Take you to buy a new one." He said .

    "I just like this."

She lowered her head and caressed the buttons of her coat, the black round mouth was gilded with a thin circle of gold.

    Shen Luo Bai's eyes followed her, quiet and deep.

    Wen Ting Yu smelled a faint smell of smoke and saw the ashtray at the same time, remembering that it was clean when they came in.

    "Smoking again? Does being with me make you very worried?"

The voice curled up with a smile, and the question was not serious.

    Shen Luo Bai frowned, and only said, "You shouldn't have lied to me."

   A seemingly inappropriate answer was actually the real reason.

    Wen Ting Yu was stunned for a moment, and quickly understood what he meant.

    She was still not in a hurry, she opened her sleeves naturally, and said casually, "Are you afraid...then I'll go buy some medicine tomorrow, and there's still time."

    "No!" Shen Luo Bai was anxious Quickly retorting, the frown deepened.

    "Don't take medicine casually, do you hear me?" He emphasized again, not forgetting to tell, "That medicine is not good, it will hurt your body."

    Wen Ting Yu bit her lower lip, her tone was still calm, "Then what if you get hit? What about it?"

    Shen Luo Bai replied without hesitation: "I will be responsible."

    Wen Ting Yu lowered her eyes and retorted gently: "But that is not in your plan."

    But he said: "Related to you, All can be included in my plan."

    He admitted that he has not thought about having children, not because he does not want to, but because he thinks that he does not have the capital now.

    If the woman he loves really conceived a child for him, then he will welcome that little life with the best he can get!

    Wen Ting Yu lowered  her head, held his arm and laughed softly.