CH-25

After hearing Wen Ting Yu's astonishing words, the whole dormitory fell into an atmosphere of silence tacitly.

    "Like...me?"

    Yu Zhi Yi looked up at the ceiling and thought for a while, remembering everything that happened in the past, nodded, "My brother said that he likes me very much."

    If he doesn't like her, how can he treat her so well!

    Hearing such a response, Wen Ting Yu's hands shaking as she flipped through the book,  she shook her head slightly.

    But Jiang Mier echoed, "Yes, yes, last time I went out to play with them, I could see that Shi Yi was really super nice to Yi Yi! Yi Yi is so cute, we like it too."

    Qiao Le Zhi" Drinking tea" also trembled, looking at the two in the dormitory, one was protected too well, and the other didn't have that muscle in her mind.

    She really want to remind that it's the love between men and women, but after thinking about it, Shi Yi has been with her for so many years and hasn't said anything. He has always had his own ideas and plans, so it's not their turn to express their opinions for the time being.

    "Ting Yu, where's your phone number? I'll save it too."

    "173..." Wen Ting Yu reported a series of numbers, and then said, "Show me the number, and I'll save it later."

    "Yeah Hmm."

    Gradually, Yu Zhi Yi's cell phone had more numbers of other students.

    After getting her first mobile phone in her life, Yu Zhi Yi couldn't put it down, and it was well protected, even if she accidentally dropped it, she would feel distressed.

    Seeing that she was so cautious, Shi Yi took her to buy a phone case and film on the weekend.

    The things are not expensive, but she has used Shi Yi's money until now... She has a debt in her heart, but she feels that the things owed to Shi Yi cannot be repaid by money at all.

    At this time, she really wanted to grow up quickly, become a capable person, and strive to make Shi Yi's "investment" not lose money!

    Therefore, Yu Zhi Yi studied harder.

    Diligence can make up for weakness. She is studying when others are studying, and she is also reading when others are playing. When the end of the semester begins, she is ranked in the top 20 in the class.

    Not top notch, but overall good.

    ——

    During the New Year, Yu Zhi Yi came back to town to accompany her grandmother.

    Yu Kai had already left this place and continued to work outside. Yu Zhi Yi breathed a sigh of relief when she didn't see that person.

    Perhaps because of the accident, the uncle and aunt next door treated her a lot better, and even gave her some of the snacks they bought for their son.

    Yu Zhi Yi sincerely thanked her and accepted her aunt's kindness.

    While chatting, grandma told her that Ruan Qing got a certificate with an uncle surnamed Zhao and remarried.

    When she heard the news, she couldn't tell what she felt in her heart, she was depressed, and finally she just replied to her grandma: "Then wish her happiness."

    Maybe it was because of the continuous blood relationship, she couldn't Because Ruan Qing didn't choose her, she truly hated that person for the rest of her life.