CH-22 PART II

After sending away the two dislikes, Ning Su Ya held her forehead and felt a headache.

    "What's the matter..."

    She was reluctant to let them in at first, but even if the two stood at the door, they still wanted to wait for their daughter to come back. She thought that these two came to care about her daughter's situation after all, so she reluctantly Let the two of you come in and sit down.

    But now the situation is not going well, Yu Zhi Yi is still afraid when she sees her father, maybe it will affect her mood.

    ——

    Seeing her parents again, Yu Zhi Yi was not in a good mood.

    She used to be so eager to get the attention and love of her parents, even if it was a little bit, she would be very happy because of it.

    Parents can't go home often, she told herself: Mom and Dad worked hard outside to make money for this family.

    Mom bought her a new dress, even if it didn't fit, she would happily say she liked it, and then comfort herself: Mom has her in her heart.

    Later, she followed her father, and even though he lost his temper with her, she still comforted herself: Dad was just in a bad mood because he didn't find a job.

    Until she entered the hospital, all the fears in her mood were singled out.

    Mother can't take care of too many people, but chooses the younger sister who needs more care.

    Dad was in a bad mood, why did he vent by scolding her and beating her?

    Seeing her parents now, she resisted and feared from the bottom of her heart.

    She always feel that once she get close, she doesn't know when her parents will lift the fake smile mask on their faces, turn into hideous faces and tear her to pieces.

    Although Yu Zhi Yi was panicked, she didn't cry after all.

    Shi Yi originally thought of words to coax her, but in the end it turned into a sentence of praise and encouragement, "We one by one are so brave today."

    "No..." She was so timid that she hid.

    "Let brother see if there are any pearls in your eyes?"

   He knew that the little girl didn't shed tears, but this reaction was really cute, and he couldn't help but want to tease her.

    "No! I won't cry!"

  If it was before, she should be aggrieved and wipe her tears in the corner now.

    But it's different now.

    She has them.

    "Brother, don't underestimate me, I'm very strong now!"

    It would be too ugly to cry sadly in front of him all the time.

    The two communicated, and the atmosphere eased a lot, but the little girl kept her head down, showing her depressed mood.

    Shi Yi raised his hand, rubbed her soft black hair skillfully and naturally, and said softly: "Yi Yi, brother may be going to break his promise."

    "What?"

    "I don't want to pretend to be related to you anymore."

     I just want everyone to see that Shi Yi and Yu Zhi are the best in the world!"

    That last sentence sounded quite smug.

    The little girl was amused, "Brother, you are so naive."

    He bent slightly, and leaned close to her ear, his gentle rhythm of words was exceptionally gentle.

    "I heard that girls feel happy when they are especially pampered."

    "Don't care about other people's eyes, even if everyone is discussing it, it doesn't matter, after all, the only person who wants to protect is you."

    "I hope that the blatant Preference can make you feel at ease, and you can express your emotions to me without hesitation."

    "When you are happy, act like a baby with me, and when you are sad, sniff your nose and hide in my arms."

    "This way That's fine."

    He lowered his head, put his hands around her ears, and hooked out the white elastic band hanging around her ears.

    The mask was lifted off, revealing an almost flawless face, which was so red as if it had been covered with rouge.