CH-18 PART II

When they found out that they were discussing who would take care of Yu Zhi Yi after she was discharged from the hospital, Shi Yi had a private conversation with his mother.

    "Mom, do you know? When I saw Yi Yi lying lifeless on the hospital bed, I even wanted to call the police..."

    "But I didn't do that. I'm not sure whether Yi Yi can bear the loss of her father after losing her mother , even that man is not worthy of being a father!"

    After expressing his attitude towards those two cruel parents, he sincerely stated his purpose, "Mom, I want to take her home one by one."

    Shi Yi's decision was unexpected by Ning Su Ya, but it seemed to be expected, "Xiao Yi, this time things are not as simple as usual..."

    The situation of Yu's family is very complicated, it's not like he just randomly came to their house to stay at home like before. It will be resolved in a moment.

    "Mom, I know that choosing someone is a big responsibility, but if I give up her now because of fear, it will be my regret for the rest of my life."

    "You are only a teenager! How to talk about a lifetime."

    "But I think that I have the right to make choices at every age. At least now I want to protect her, and this will last for a long time. If I always push what I want to do now to later, Who can guarantee what will happen in the future?"

    "But Xiao Yi, have you forgotten what the doctor said? She is probably suffering from depression now."

     That terrible disease has destroyed many lives.

    However, Shi Yi still made a firm and fearless request: "Mom, please promise, let me take her home one by one."

    Ning Su Ya covered her mouth and turned her face away, so as not to let her son see her crying.

    She sniffed, and said in a deep voice, "Go and talk to the Yu family. As long as they agree, we will take them home one by one."

    That child is also the daughter she grew up with.

    Shi Yi nodded, "Thank you mom."

    He hardly worried about the Yu family, those people probably wished for someone to take over the trouble in their eyes.

    But Shi Yi still found Yu Kai and Ruan Qing to talk to each other. After expressing his decision, he didn't say much, but in the end they both left the same sentence: "You have thousands of reasons for not paying attention to her. But she only has one thought of loving you. When a child is hurt by her parents, she will not stop loving her parents, but will only continue to doubt herself, and even give up on herself in the end."

    After hearing this, the two felt ashamed. After living for decades, they were not as clear-headed as a teenager.

    What was supposed to be the closest person to my daughter turned into a nightmare that frightened her daughter.

    Shi Yi returned to the hospital bed and watched over Yu Zhi Yi from night to dawn.

    "The Buddha said that if you help others and ask for rewards, you will tarnish your kindness. I don't have selfless kindness, but with you, I want to be a kind person."

    A kind person who is willing to give without asking for anything in return.

    Standing behind the curtain, Ning Su Ya felt very sad when she heard this sentence.

    She still remembered what Shi Yi said to her before he came back, "A sensitive child will question everyone's love once she is abandoned", and now it is truly reflected in Yu Zhi Yi.

    That little girl probably felt that the whole world didn't love her anymore.