CH-21

She stood in the dark abyss and stretched out her hand, begging for salvation.

    But in this thousands of worlds, how many people would care about a little weak person.

    At this time, an environmental protection aunt with a big broom passed by, heard her sad sobs, and couldn't help saying, "Little girl, do you need help with something?"

    There are still people on the streets of this strange city who will pay attention to her.

    She didn't speak, her voice was hoarse and uncomfortable, and she couldn't speak.

    "There are no hurdles that cannot be overcome. It is better to use the crying time to find a way to solve the problem."

   The sanitation aunt swept away the garbage not far away and dumped them into the trash can.

    "Look at the rubbish on the ground, if you sweep one, there will be one less. Slowly pour these dirty things into the trash can, and the street will become cleaner and more beautiful."

    Aunt Sanitation is quite literary and reasonable Get up in sets.

    Yu Zhi Yi was attracted by her words.

    The accumulation of big and small problems will only make the soul more corrupted. Only by working hard to solve it, even if it can only solve one of the small ones at a time, slowly, those things will become a thing of the past, and at that time she will also become cleaner and more beautiful.

    Her eyes were red and swollen from crying, but she still had to dry her tears and stand up by herself, putting on a disguise for herself.

    "Little girl, don't cry. If you really encounter any problems, go home quickly, or your family will be worried."

    The family...will be worried.

    Yes, otherwise, if she doesn't go back, her brother and uncles and aunts will worry about her.

    Although it failed, she wanted to go home.

    Sometimes Shi Yi's place is the warmth she dreams of.

    She said that she didn't want to let go!

    When Ning Su Ya came home from get off work, she was very relieved to see the rice cooked in the rice cooker and the food prepared in the incubator.

    They didn't think about letting Yu Zhi Yi do things, but the little girl seemed to feel uneasy because of this, so they simply agreed with her to cook at home every day, so that she would feel less restrained in this home.

    Facts have proved that the little girl's cooking skills are excellent, and after a few meals, they easily captured the hearts of their whole family.

    She has to admit that the food cooked by the little girl is more delicious than the ones she cooked before.

    Sometimes she couldn't help teasing Yu Zhi Yi, "We're used to the dishes cooked by Yi Yi, we're picky now."

    Ning Su Ya's off work time and Shi Yi's school time are basically fixed, but Shi's father sometimes works overtime will eat at the company.

    Not long after Ning Su Ya entered, Shi Yi came back.

    He went into the room to change his shoes, just got up and took two steps, then backed up, stared at the pair of white sneakers on the shoe rack, then walked over, picked them up and checked the soles.

    He quickly confirmed one thing - Yu Zhi Yi had been out.

    From the day she came back from the hospital to remove the gauze, Yu Zhi Yi refused to go out.