CH-23 PART II

Li Shao Zhou and Jiang Mier chatted enthusiastically, "Did you see my technique just now? I'm awesome, right?"

    Jiang Mier refused to accept, "Cut, you're just lucky, and you can go in later to compare after dinner? "

    "Comparison is comparison, who is afraid of whom!"

    Hearing this, Yu Zhi Yi approached Shi Yi, and asked in a low voice, "So you boys like to be praised for your strength?"

    Shi Yi rested his chin on one hand and faced her, Tao Hua's eyes were filled with a charming smile, "You should try complimenting others?"

    Yu Zhi Yi tightly shut her mouth, not daring to speak any more.

    Such a brother is so scary... When the
meal is served on the table, a few friends are not restrained.

    Li Shao Zhou was the fastest eater, and he was the first to finish it.

    He picked up his phone to play for a while, saw that Shi Yi also put down his bowl and chopsticks, and saw that there was still half a bowl of rice left in Yu Zhi Yi's bowl, so he knew he had to wait.

    Li Shao Zhou was not in a hurry, he directly raised his phone, "Brother Yi, play a game?"

    "Yes." He hadn't touched his phone for a while, and he was interested in it today, and he was willing to accompany him.

    The two entered the game and teamed up to PK.

    After the start of the game, Li Shao Zhou found that the other teammates were of average level, so Li Shao Zhou rushed to the front.

    Shi Yi grew up playing games, even if he hasn't played for a while, the familiar feeling will come back as soon as he touches it.

    He cooperated tacitly with Li Shao Zhou and got a lot of points.

    The bigger Li Shao Zhou became, the more excited he became, and he felt that the battle was tense. Just when he was about to rush up, he found that Shi Yi hadn't followed.

    Without raising his head, he urged, "Brother Yi, follow up."

    "Wait a minute." Shi Yi replied leisurely.

    Li Shao Zhou raised his head only now, only to find Shi Yi's cell phone on the table, and he...was tying Yu Zhi Yi's hair?

    Is this what people do?

    Shi Yi picked up his phone again, and rushed into the enemy area side by side with Li Shao Zhou.

    The pleasure that Li Shao Zhou wanted came back again, and he completely forgot the grievance that Shi Yi abandoned him just now.

    "The opponent's rookie, I will die!" Li Shao Zhou felt that everything was going well.

    Just when he was chasing and slashing, and there was still a drop of blood left to make up the knife, Shi Yi's game character stopped in place again!

    Li Shao Zhou looked forward, and saw that his teammate was holding a bowl in one hand and a spoon in the other, serving soup to the little girl next to him...

    After finishing, he would tell him: "Drink the soup."

    He really took care of people in every possible way.

    Li Shao Zhou: "!!!"

    So those hang-up teammates in the past were all doing this kind of thing?

    Fortunately, Shi Yi didn't get distracted at the end, and he won the game.

    Li Shao Zhou couldn't help but said: "Brother Yi, can you concentrate on playing games?"

      Shi Yi asked back: "Am I not concentrating enough?"

    "This... tie hair, serve soup, she can do it herself!"

    "Let her do it all by herself, why do she need me?"

    Li Shao Zhou:? ? ?

    He is now full of question marks.

    Is there a problem with this logic? ? !

    "Are you taking care of your sister? Jiang Shao Wen doesn't even like his girlfriends like that."

    Jiang Shao Wen is in his class who engages in puppy love.

    Li Shao Zhou said casually, but Shi Yi replied, "It's not true."

    "What's not?"

    Jiang Mier and Yu Zhi Yi raised their heads, waiting for his answer.

_____________________________________

    The author has something to say: Shi Yi: You are amazing one by one~

    Do you dare to praise others for trying?

    Our Yi brother is so sad today...

________________________________________