CH-2

In the second half of the year, the two children will be four years old. Shi's parents and Shi's mother discussed sending their sons to kindergarten.

    Shi Yi is very happy, because he can play with a group of friends every day!

    However, he did not forget his sister.

    "Mom, will Yi Yi also go to kindergarten?"

    "This..." Ning Su Ya hesitated to speak.

    She asked the Yu family, and the couple didn't seem to have plans to send Xiao Zhi Yi to the kindergarten. They said that the child was young, and when she went there, she only knew how to play and wasted money.

    Although Ning Su Ya loves this girl very much, she is not good at interfering in other people's family affairs.

    The clever Shi Yi was not fooled and insisted on asking for the answer.

    Ning Su Ya was so pestered by her son that she couldn't help it, so she replied casually: "Yi Yi is not very good at talking now, and she can't walk very steadily, she may have to go to school later."

   After getting the answer, Shi Yi immediately retorted: "Yi Yi can talk, she just Too lazy to talk! Yi Yi can walk, but the speed is relatively slow! Mom, you know that some people are relatively taciturn, and walking slowly does not affect school."

    Ning Su Ya: "..."

    She doesn't know where her son learned the idioms, and he uses them well Quite right.

    Shi Yi refused to give up, and there was only one thought in his mind: he had to find a way to get his sister to go to school together!

    Shi Yi turned his head and ran back to his room, and found a toy fishing rod from the toy box.

    He had watched a video on his father's mobile phone before, in which he tied a toy fishing rod to his hat in a learned manner, and hung a bright strawberry fruit in front of him, and ran to find Xiao Zhi Yi.

    "One by one!"

     Shi Yi's voice was very loud, and when he stood at the door and shouted, the people inside heard him.

    There was someone sitting at the door basking in the sun in the next room, and when they saw Shi Yi looking for someone, they laughed at him, "Shi Yi came to look for Yi Yi again, why not ask the Yu family to give their daughter to your Shi family."

    Maybe other children would be happy Agreed, but Shi Yi didn't like listening to these grown-ups.

    One by one is not goods, how can it be given away casually!

    Ruan Qing, who was washing clothes in the house, heard the shout, took her daughter out, and let the two children play in the yard.

    Shi Yi conjured a strawberry first, and Xiao Zhi Yi's eyes lit up instantly.

    She reached out to grab it, but Shi Yi deliberately avoided it.

    "If you want to eat, you can take it yourself."

   After speaking, he put the hat on Xiao Zhi Yi's head, and the strawberry was hung in front of her.

    Xiao Zhi Yi's hand is not long enough, and she can't catch it when she stretches it out. She keeps chasing forward, but she can't reach it no matter what.

    Shi Yi followed to cheer her up, "That's right, that's it, take two more steps."

   As soon as the words fell, Xiao Zhi Yi kicked the stone and fell to the ground with a "bang".