CH-19

Yu Zhi Yi finally opened her eyes, the first person she saw for the rest of her life after two catastrophes...was Shi Yi.

    The little girl had no expression on her face, her slightly curled eyelashes fluttered like a butterfly fluttering its wings.

    The injured part of the face was covered, and the most attractive thing left was the pair of round eyes. In the past, everyone thought that those big crystal grape-like eyes were full of aura, but now they have lost their light.

    Shi Yi was sitting next to her, looking at her quietly.

    The two were silent for a long time, he lowered his head, leaned forward slightly, and asked softly in front of her, "Why did you do this?"

    Yu Zhi Yi closed her eyes, not daring to look at him.

    Shi Yi didn't intend to let her go, and continued: "In the past, when you frowned, I was afraid that you would be sad. If you shed two tears, I would lose to you."

    "Now you are so cruel to yourself, do you want to die yourself, or do you want makes me feel bad?"

    "Brother treats you so well, is this how you repay me?"

    She closed her eyes and couldn't see, and she didn't speak.

    Shi Yi raised his hand slightly, put his wrist on her uninjured hand, and tapped the back of her hand twice with his soft and gentle fingertips, but his tone didn't mean to blame at all, "Yi Yi, you really No conscience."

    She slowly opened her eyes, with tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry."

    The slight touch from the back of her hand disappeared.

    Those warm palms wrapped her little hands tightly, and he suddenly laughed, "Since you know you were wrong, then brother will give you a chance to correct yourself, so go home with brother."

    ——Going back to the yard will make Yu Zhi Yi. As she kept recalling those sad things, Shi Yi discussed with his mother to take her to the city.

    The house that Shi's family bought in the urban area has already been renovated, and they have been moving one after another before, so it is no problem to live in it directly now.

    This is a house with three bedrooms and one living room. The kitchen and bathroom are also separated. For a family of three, the area is more than enough.

    "It just so happens that the vacant bedrooms on the left can be used one by one. Oh, I said it was a wise move to buy three bedrooms and one living room."

   When Ning Su Ya promised to bring Yu Zhi Yi back, she decided to take good care of the little girl. , don't worry about it.

    She arranged the room well, mainly in light pink and beige. After the basic daily necessities were arranged, Ning Su Ya placed a vase of flower arrangements in the room, which looked more lively.

    After finishing all this, Ning Su Ya put her hands on her hips to appreciate the layout of the whole room, feeling very satisfied.

    She turned around and saw her son standing outside the door holding the little girl's hand, and quickly waved to the two children, "Come in one by one and take a look, do you like this room?"

 "If you think something is inappropriate, tell Aunt Ning You can change it at any time."

    Probably because she accepted the matter of "raising a little girl" in her heart, she actually felt the joy of wanting to raise a daughter, and Ning Su Ya paid more attention to it.