CH-20 PART II

Today is a working day, Shi's father and Shi's mother go to work, Shi Yi goes to school, and Yu Zhi Yi is still at home alone.

    She set the alarm clock for class time, and each time it rings represents a different time period, study, rest, study, and so on.

    Self-discipline is her only persistence at present.

    But today was different. After the family left, Yu Zhi Yi took out the mask in the drawer and put it on, picked up the key and walked to the door, stood there for about ten minutes, and finally stepped out of the door.

    The weather approaching October is still hot and dry. Although she chose to go out in the morning, she was wearing a mask at this time and her forehead was covered by thick bangs. No matter how she looked at it, she looked different.

    Yu Zhi Yi couldn't bear the eyes of others looking at her. Even though she had covered the injured area, she always wanted to avoid people looking at her.

    She really want to go home, go back and lock herself in the room, that is the safest place, no one will find her ugly appearance.

    But...if she continues to trap herself in a small place, Shi Yi will also be trapped because of her.

    She had thought about it, she could wear a mask to school, in that case, Shi Yi would have time to do what she wanted to do.

    However, it seems that the situation is not good at first, and his attire is rather eye-catching.

    She tried to take off the mask.

    The heaviest scar is on the forehead, which can be covered by bangs. The scar on the chin is superficial and you won't notice it unless you get close. The two interlaced scars on the right cheek are thin but obvious.

    Her fingers trembled as she took off the mask.

    People on the road didn't notice her, which was fine.

    Someone saw her, but looked away for two seconds longer.

    Yu Zhi Yi breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed that it wasn't as bad as imagined, maybe she was just a little surprised at first glance, but it was still acceptable.

    She comforted herself like this.

    In this city, all the people passing by are strangers, even if those people saw her appearance, they would not pay too much attention to her, which is good.

    She walked for a while, her uneasy heart relaxed a little, and a little courage emerged from the bottom of her heart, encouraging her to face the unknown campus.

    After walking for so long, the little girl finally showed a smile on her face.

    Maybe she can go back to school, even if she has strange eyes, but those people will just take a second look and ignore her, right?

    She looked up at the distant sky, and the bright sunshine was what her heart wanted.

    After crossing a bridge, she had walked about two kilometers.

    Yu Zhi Yi returned the same way, and when she was about to cross the road, the green light suddenly turned red, and she had to stand under the sun and wait for a minute.

    The temperature was a few degrees higher, and her body became hot from walking, and sweat began to drip from her thick bangs.

    She took out a tissue and turned her back to the passers-by who were waiting for the green light, then brushed her bangs away and wiped her sweat with the tissue.

    Little did she know that a child sprang out beside her, just in front of her.

    The child stared at her, and then burst into tears, "Mom, she is ugly."

    Because of the child's roar, passers-by looked over one after another.

    The woman with the child quickly took her son's hand and backed away a few words, avoiding her.

    At that moment, under the hot weather, she felt as if she had fallen to the bottom of a lake.

    Is... so scary?

    As soon as Yu Zhi Yi didn't dare to ask, she quickly put down her bangs, put on a mask and hurriedly escaped from people's sight.

    In the end, she couldn't wait for the green light, cross the road, and didn't even dare to wantonly vent her inner grievances.

    Pedestrians are in a hurry, and no one will notice the inconspicuous little girl squatting on the street corner, crying silently.

    Can anyone help me...

    brother.

    help me.

______________________________________

    The author has something to say:

    Although you will encounter many sad things, you must believe that you are worthy of being treated tenderly, and make continuous efforts to change yourself, because what the world owes you will eventually be returned in another way.