CH-30

"You big mouth! Shut up! "Qiao Le Zhi almost couldn't hold back and slapped his loud voice, "It's not enough to succeed, but it's more than a failure."

    "Bah, bah, bah." The two were about to quarrel again.

    Jiang Yu Ran had a guess in her mind, "Could it be that Shi Yi likes Qiao Le Zhi?"

    The classmate next to her gave her a weird look, and expressed surprise at her question, "Why do you think so?"

    Jiang Yu Ran didn't agree. "Isn't it? Shi Yi treats her very well."

    "No, it's not good at all." No one in the first and second grades of high school has ever seen Shi Yi's true kindness to a person .

    Seeing Jiang Yu Ran's confused expression now is the same as when they first met Yu Zhi Yi.

    The classmate suddenly became interested, "This is really not good, just wait and see. If nothing unexpected happens, she should come over."

    "Who is she?" Jiang Yu Ran asked.

______________________________________<

Liberal Arts Class Sixteen.     

     "Hey, who do you think looks better, Liao Zhe Wen or Shen Luo Bai in our class     ?" 

   Wearing glasses, he is gentle and has a scholarly temperament, and his facial features are also good-looking. He is a well-deserved class grass.  But it wasn't until the whole class arrived that they realized that the belated Shen Luo Bai's appearance was also impeccable.  As his name suggests, the taciturn young man has a very fair complexion. His hands were thin and thin, and his face had no healthy rosy complexion, but looked more like sickly pale. The pair of thick long eyelashes are so beautiful that girls are envious, and the pair of amber eyes between the eyelashes are too quiet to see the light. She hasn't heard him say a word since the beginning of school. According to the former classmate, Shen Luo Bai speaks very rarely, not because of physical defects, but because he is unwilling to speak.  The young man is not pretending to be cold, but he gives people a sense of indifference and loneliness. Someone once ran to Shen Luo Bai because he liked that pretty face, but no matter what kind of person the other party was, they finally gave up because they couldn't bear his indifference. But even so, no one can deny his good looks, which is amazing.   When the classmate next to him asked who was the prettiest, Yu Zhi Yi subconsciously compared these people with Shi Yi. Of course, Shi Yi is always the impeccable first and best in her heart. However, she will habitually use Shi Yi as a reference, and she can distinguish the strengths and weaknesses of others. Shi Yi is sociable and has a wide network of contacts.  Shen Luo Bai is a loner with a withdrawn personality.   Shi Yi's facial features are well-defined, handsome and gorgeous, and those peach blossom eyes are even more amazing and unforgettable.

    Shen Luo Bai's appearance gave people a hazy and indistinct aesthetic feeling, removing that layer of desolate temperament, it gave people a feeling of silence and tranquility.

    However, she was not interested no matter what.

    Clutching the pen in one hand, Yu Zhi Yi glanced at her deskmate, only to find that Wen Ting Yu's gaze was quietly falling on Shen Luo Bai, as if time had accumulated.

    She didn't make a random sound, but stared at Wen Ting Yu for a long time with doubts. It wasn't until the class bell rang that Wen Ting Yu came back to her senses.

    "Ting Yu, what were you watching just now?"

    Wen Ting Yu opened his lips, but stopped talking. In the end, she took off the sticky note paper she often used, scribbled down a sentence, and handed it to her before the teacher arrived in the classroom.