CH-28

As soon as Yu Zhi Yi sat on the bed, Shi Yi folded his arms and stood in front of her, looking down at her.

    At that moment, she felt an invisible oppression and tension.

    She was a little afraid to look directly into Shi Yi's eyes, for fear that if she didn't control her expression well, she would reveal the secret in her heart.

    She folded her hands on her knees, and shouted in a helpless voice: "Brother."

    Shi Yi smoothly pulled the chair behind him to his side, sat down accurately, and the distance between the two of them became much closer.

    He took her hand.

    The warm and thick palm wrapped the slightly cold little hand, and the man could no longer escape.

    "I allow you to have your own secrets, but I can't just watch you keep your unhappy things in your heart."

    "You don't have to deny what I said, I can tell whether you are happy or sad even if you blink, and more Don't talk about the obvious changes recently."

    "You stayed with me on weekends, and only five days at school could something happen that I didn't know about, so is there something at school that upset you?"

    " No. "

   " Yi Yi, don't you believe that brother can help you solve the problem?"

    "No... I..." If Shi Yi was not still holding her hand, she might have fled here quickly.

    "If you have anything to say, you can tell brother." He stared intently at those bright black eyes, making it impossible for her to hide.

    Yu Zhi Yi knew early in the morning that Shi Yi's pair of peach blossom eyes could seduce people's souls. Being stared at by those eyes, his heart gradually became empty, and the picture in his mind gradually changed from chaotic and disorderly to blank.

    Surrounded by such tenderness, she unconsciously relaxed her psychological defenses, her pink lips slightly opened and closed, and she began to make a sound, "I, like..."

    "Tu Tu Tu——"

    "Are you two in the room? You're out for dinner." Ning Su Ya's voice came from the door, and Yu Zhi Yi came back to her senses, fully conscious.

    Shi Yi still looked at her, but his gaze was a little deeper than before.

    Yu Zhi Yi closed her eyes, and her heart was broken, "Actually, I was thinking about the division of subjects. I like liberal arts, and according to my grades, liberal arts is the most suitable. I just think that I will not be in the same class as my brother in the future, and I am a little disappointed, but this It seems to be making trouble out of no reason, so I am embarrassed to say it."

    She simply used the study as a shield, and the passage seemed to be absolutely seamless.

    In the next semester, she will be promoted to the second grade, and then she will be divided into liberal arts classes and science classes. There is no doubt that Shi Yi studied science, while Yu Zhi Yi is more suitable for liberal arts. The two have been in the same class since childhood, and now they have to separate.

    "It turned out to be the reason." Instead, he breathed a sigh of relief, and gently squeezed her palm with his fingers, his movements were extremely gentle.

    "Didn't think we were so clingy one by one that we couldn't even accept the class division." He joked, making the atmosphere of the whole room more relaxed.