CH-44

Shi Yi returned to the dormitory, and turned on the computer as usual.

    He Wei Ran just came out of the shower, with blue slippers on his feet, a dry towel on his shoulders, and no shirt on.

    "Brother Yi, today..." He Wei Ran was about to say something, but he noticed something unusual about him at a glance.

    Boys are particularly sensitive to this kind of imprint. He Wei Ran completely forgot his purpose in the beginning, and pointed at Shi Yi's neck and laughed twice, "Brother Yi, your neck is interesting."

    Shi Yi simply fiddled with the neckline, looking calm and composed , "My little kid, she is so enthusiastic."

    "..."

     He Wei Ran, who was abused, chattered his teeth, "I really didn't see it."

   During the evening self-study, Shi Yi deliberately changed into a high-necked shirt, and put the collar on his neck. The traces are covered up.

    He Wei Ran felt that this was not in line with Shi Yi's style, "Brother Yi, don't hide it, just go out like this, right, anyone who sees it will know that a famous grass has its owner!"

    Shi Yi replied without changing his face: "My kid is Thin- skinned."

    It would be bad if people in the class saw it.

    From the very beginning, it was not to show off to others. At the moment when this imprint was created, his purpose had already been achieved.

    He Wei Ran: Is it popular to lure dogs in and kill them now?

    The first-year students joined the student unions of various departments and the general branch of the Youth League. After more than two months, the people who should stay have been determined.

    Each department proposes a weekend dinner, and Yu Zhi Yi, as a member of the Arts Department, will go there with her classmates on Saturdays.

    She was not used to getting along with a group of unfamiliar people. Fortunately, with Yan Xi, the deputy minister, she could feel at ease.

    Everyone put forward their opinions and unanimously decided to go to the city center to eat a self-service barbecue.

    There are almost two tables of people from one department.

    "Is there a place to wash your hands here?"

    "It seems to be over there. I'll take you there."

    Yu Zhi Yi went into the bathroom with Yan Xi, squeezed out the hand sanitizer, scrubbed, and straightened his hair in front of the mirror.

    "I'm going to the bathroom."

    "Go, I'll wait for you."

  While the two were lingering in the bathroom, another group of boys entered the barbecue restaurant one after another.

    Someone saw Jiang Chi Zhou and instantly recognized him, "That seems to be from the Department of Computer Science? Jiang Chi Zhou is senior, right?"

    Jiang Chi Zhou is already a senior, and many people in the school know him.

    In addition to Jiang Chi Zhou, there is another boy who attracts attention, "Hey, hey, look at that boy, he seems to be enrolled this year, his name is Shi Yi, and there are pictures of him in the campus post bar!"

    "Yes, yes, it is him, He's so handsome!"

 "All computer boys are so good-looking!"

    Just as they were excited, a boy with small eyes and a fat body passed by.