CH-16

Her aunt leaked her words, and as soon as Yu Zhi Yi heard the cruel truth, she couldn't bear it anymore and ran into the house to call her parents.

    It's very sad that even at this point, they were unwilling to reason with the child patiently, and just dismissed her with the words "children don't care about adults' affairs".

    Grandma comforted her: "Mom and Dad are afraid that you are worried, and you can't help them solve these things. Can you trust them?"

    Yu Zhi Yi was very sad, but she couldn't bring all the negative emotions to grandma.

    In the dead of night, the little girl was sitting in front of the bed, folding little stars over and over again.

    She couldn't sleep, and when she closed her eyes, her mind was full of bad things.

    It is said that a thousand stars can fulfill a person's wish.

    She knew that such beautiful-sounding words were not true, but they represented people's inner expectations for beauty. She would also naively think, if these thousand stars are folded, maybe mom and dad will get back together again?

    At this time, the end of the period was approaching, and Yu Zhi Yi's test scores had dropped a bit compared to usual.

    There is still one semester before the senior high school entrance examination. The teacher is more concerned about the scores of the students in the class, so she contacts the parents alone, hoping to do ideological work for the children during the winter vacation.

    Ruan Qing was silent for a long time after receiving the call, and finally she took the initiative to find Yu Kai, "One by one's grades have declined, maybe it's because of our affairs."

    " A good environment should not affect her, at least before the high school entrance examination."

    In this way, Ruan Qing and Yu Kai reached a temporary consensus for their daughter's examination.

    Ruan Qing was afraid that her daughter would delay her studies, while Yu Kai wanted to win back his wife's heart in the past six months.

    In order to complete the scene, the husband and wife returned to their hometown with their youngest daughter during the New Year.

    Yu Zhi Yi was overjoyed to see her parents coming back with her younger sister, and stepped into Shi Yi's ear to share her good mood, "Mom and Dad are not divorced, they are reconciled, and I will still have children of Mom and Dad in the future!"

    Yu Zhi Yi longed for Shi Yi has always known the love of her parents.

    Seeing her so happy, he couldn't bear to expose Yu Kai and Ruan Qing's seemingly incompatible acting behavior.

    In fact, anyone with a discerning eye can spot it, but like Yu Zhi Yi, she will bring her own filter, thinking that her parents are the same as before.

    On New Year's Eve, she even took out the star box she once thought was "childish" and made a wish, "I hope I can never be separated from all the people I like!"

    The people she likes are as unrelated as her brother but those who treat her well also include relatives who are related by blood like grandmother, parents.

    On New Year's Eve, at 12 o'clock, someone set off fireworks, Yu Zhi Yi stood at the gate of the courtyard, and Shi Yi was by the window.

    In this dark night, they can't see each other, but they both know that there is him/her in that direction!