Extra-4 Wen Ting Yu x Shen Luo Bai

Before his father had the operation, it was impossible for Wen Ting Yu to devote all her attention to Shen Luo Bai. Now that her father is safe, she will go over the most difficult hurdle!

    Although, she doesn't even know Shen Luo Bai's home address at the moment...

    Wen Ting Yu asked Jiang Mier for those photos, and saved them in her mobile phone album. After sitting for a while, she said goodbye to Jiang Mier.

    She stood at the intersection, staring at the end of the countdown to the red light on the opposite side, took advantage of the passing time of the green light to cross the road, took a few steps forward at the turn, and did not go any further.

    With a glimmer of expectation, she dialed the number that she knew so well but hadn't saved in the address book. She wasn't even sure if the number could still be connected.

    A few seconds later...

    "Hello?"

    It was just a word sound, and Wen Ting Yu also confirmed the identity of the person.

    "Where are you?" She asked the phone directly.

    Shen Luo Bai's voice came slowly, "What's the matter?"

    Wen Ting Yu: "I want to come to you."

    The person on the other end of the phone seemed to be stunned for a while before asking, "Wen Ting Yu, are you very worried- Free?"

    "I'm quite busy, but..."

   She changed her voice, and her tone was lighter than before, "Suddenly found a coward and wanted to catch him."

    "Wen Ting Yu..."

    "Well, I'm listening , It's useless for you to call me, why don't you just tell me where you are."

    "I have something to do." He still blocked her with those simple words.

    Wen Ting Yu looked down at her toes. When she was silent, the other party did not hang up.

    She is a sensitive person who likes to pay attention to details. This person will never hang up on her.

    After a while, she sighed into the phone, seemingly helpless, "Okay, I won't bother you, goodbye."

    Shen Luo Bai naturally heard her low tone, like a piece of hard broken ice scratched a mark on her heart, cold and hurt.

    He opened his lips slightly, but before he could speak, he heard a faint cough.

    Shen Luo Bai turned his head and glanced, tightened his grip on the phone, and finally the voice heard by the phone was only two words: "Goodbye."

After the  call ended, Wen Ting Yu stood at the street corner, staring at the phone screen until the system turns off automatically.

    She looked up to the sky, shielding her view with her arms.

    The weather in the summer afternoon is sultry, sometimes sunny, sometimes dark, as if it is going to rain.

    "Cough--"

    "Cough--"

     The coughing sound was intermittent, which made people flustered.

    Shen Luo Bai put away the phone, bent down and picked up the water bottle by the bed and went out.

    There is a huge water heater in the corner of the corridor, and people occasionally come over. Shen Luo Bai took half a pot of boiling water and went back to the room, took a clean cup and poured half a cup, and the hot water stood still.