CH-4

Shi Yi fulfilled his wish and left the childish place of kindergarten, only to find that... the children in the first grade were still the same as before in his eyes.

    As he grows older, so does his knowledge. Shi Yi felt helpless because of this, the only thing to be thankful for was that his family was still there one by one.

    Shi Yi is taller, and the teacher arranged for him to sit in the back, which meant that he had to be separated from Yu Zhi Yi.

    Shi Yi refuses, grabs Yu Zhi Yi and refuses to let go, and wants to play the kindergarten trick.

    But the teacher didn't agree, and they were still four rows apart in the end.

    Yu Zhi Yi had just arrived in an unfamiliar environment, and she was not as keen on making new friends as other children. She felt a little uneasy, she turned her head frequently during get out of class, and even ran directly to Shi Yi's seat after class.

    Although Shi Yi was angry and couldn't sit at the same table, he would not scare Yu Zhi Yi, but instead coaxed her patiently, "Don't be afraid, brother is watching over you."

    She trusted Shi Yi extremely, and gradually adapted to the new class.

    Most of the students in the class are unfamiliar, and when playing games, they tend to be more active and good-looking.

    "Shi Yi, let's play hide and seek!" A mushroom-headed girl ran over and warmly invited him.

    Shi Yi calmly flipped through a page of the textbook in his hand, and directly refused, "I won't play."

    He didn't want to play such a childish game!

    But as soon as she turned her head, the mushroom-headed girl invited Yu Zhi Yi, "Yi Yi, let's play hide-and-seek together!"

    The children in the yard didn't want to take her to play games, so now that someone invites her, she is naturally very happy .

    She subconsciously ran to Shi Yi's side and grabbed his sleeve.

    Shi Yi put down the book, "What are you doing?"

    "Brother, let's go play hide-and-seek."

    Shi Yi glanced at the girl with the mushroom head from the corner of his eye, and immediately understood why, "Go."

    He knew that Yu Zhi Yi wanted to play games with everyone.

    Yu Zhi Yi went to the small playground with her friends, but Shi Yi didn't participate in it.

    When the lunch break was about to end, the mushroom-headed girl happily returned to the classroom with a few other friends, and her laughter caught Shi Yi's attention.

    He looked at the door of the classroom, and among the group of people, Yu Zhi Yi was the only one missing.

    Shi Yi immediately put down his textbook and rushed over, "Where's Yi Yi?"

    He asked, and everyone looked around, only to realize that there was one person missing.

    "No, I don't know..." A weak voice came from the crowd, and Shi Yi immediately changed his face.

    He couldn't find Yu Zhi Yi in the playground. He was sweating a lot and ran into the office panting, only to find that the little girl he was looking for was sitting here? ?

    The little girl was sitting on the cool sofa in the office, with a thin blanket on her body, her dark eyes rolled around, and she sat there quietly.