CH-20

I'm always on your side...

    When someone says this to her when she most want to be recognized, no one will not be moved.

    As soon as Yu Zhi Yi realized it, she subconsciously became dependent on Shi Yi, and this dependence rapidly intensified during the period of her suffering.

    At night, she couldn't sleep, and when she sat on the bed with her knees hugged and looked at the black sky outside the window, she couldn't help but think about the little things that happened.

    "Tap—"

    She groped for the bedside night light, and the warm beam illuminated a small area beside the bed. Yu Zhi Yi took advantage of this light to walk to the desk, pressed the switch of the desk lamp, and the incandescent light illuminated most of the bedroom.

    Open the desk drawer, take out a diary with a lock from the innermost part of the drawer, slide the password numbers skillfully with your fingers, and open the delicate and small lock hole.

    Opening the diary, the used pages have already accounted for one-third of the total pages of the book.

    Holding the pen, she wrote down several columns of bold characters on the paper one stroke at a time, and in the end they all became the name of "Shi Yi".

    She knows that habitual dependence is a more deadly poison than love.

    But she didn't want to let go.

    As September approaches, there are new problems at home that need to be considered.

    Ning Su Ya pulled Shi Yi aside, and discussed in a low voice about going to school, "School will start soon, one by one, in this state, is it not suitable to go to school?"

    Ning Su Ya is also a woman, knowing that girls are very Care about your looks.

    Yu Zhi Yi had a bruise on her face, and it was impossible to completely remove it in a short time, which caused her psychological shadow to persist. Sometimes she would subconsciously avoid the perspective in front of them, and now she doesn't even want to go out, let alone go to a crowded place like school.

    "I'll find a suitable time to ask Yi Yi what she thinks. If she doesn't want to go, then contact Yi Yi's family and go to the hospital to issue a certificate and apply for a long vacation with the school."

  He had already thought of a way out.

     The outside world is very complicated, and not everyone has a bright future. If Yu Zhi Yi is forced out before she gets out of the predicament, it will only be counterproductive.

    If there is a wound on the face, it will be difficult to accept the eyes of others.

    If there are ignorant people who gossip again, the little girl should feel inferior again.

    Shi Yi discussed the countermeasures with his mother, and the next step was to find out Yu Zhi Yi's thoughts.

    There is no need to insinuate, the start of school in September is a problem that every student will face, so he simply asked straight to the point, "When the time comes, do you want to go to the school to report now?"

    Sure enough, as soon as Yu Zhi Yi heard the news Just reflexively avoiding his eyes, the response voice was weak, "Can I not go?"

    Even expressing her thoughts so carefully, really...

    Shi Yi sighed in his heart, but a warm smile appeared on his face, and he touched her Her head said: "You can not go for a while, brother will help you deal with it."